it’s a day of winners here on the blog! thank’s for sharing your excitement and comments about the new distress paints and creative chemistry 102. there’s definitely lots of creativity going on in the studio and last minute details in the works for creative chemistry 102 which starts tomorrow. today let’s congratulate the following winners – enjoy today…t!m
congrats to the winners of a set of 6 new distress paints! if you see your name (and your comment) – please email email@example.com to claim your prize…
1. Suzanne Wiegand: I’m all about the Pine Needles! I’m so thrilled that it’s now in Distress Paint! Help me! I’m addicted!!!
2. Sandra Nosek: Oh my goodness what I would do for the new paint colors. My favorite is Festive Berries Evergreen bough and stormy sky and pine needles oh how could I leave out Iced Spruce and Aged Mahogany they are truly awesome colors! All of them! I love them in the distress ink pads so I know Id lovable them in the paints!
3. Tracy P: LOVE LOVE LOVE Aged Mahogany and I can’t wait for this to hit my local craft store. YIPPIEE!!!
4. Linda W: I love Pine Needles and Evergreen Bough. I think they will work together well and creat an awesome background for Christmas.
5. Elise Kohagura: Can’t wait to get them all, but really love festive berries, stormy sky and evergreen bough. Thanks, Tim.
6. Aniva J: I love Festive Berries, but Stormy Sky is such a beautiful blue – I have to have them ALL and will be ordering them as soon as they are available – unless I get lucky and win some! THAT would be a first!
7. Amy: hit send too soon! Can’t wait for stormy sky,iced spruce (my fave!), and seedless preserves. Perfect for CC102 on Monday!
8. Denise Bryant: I love all the new colors, but most excited about Festive Berries! It’ll be a great addition for my holiday creating!
9. Dee in NH: How cool!!!! I’m most excited about Aged mahogany and Iced Spruce. I have my fingers and toes crossed hoping to be a wicked lucky winner!
10. Debbie: Festive Berries…especially because the holidays are just around the corner. I would love to win!
congrats to the winners of a seat in creative chemistry 102! if you see your name (and your comment) – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize…
1. Leonie: I can’t wait for it to start. I loved creative chemistry 101. I think I own most if not all of the products I the supply list and can’t wait to learn more about them. Which in turn will mean a shopping trip to get more colours in each product I’m sure. Thanks for the opertunity to learn from you even though I live down under in New Zealand
2. Jo Ann D.: I love your fun personal stories! I have always loved being in your classes as well. You just make it fun to be there!!! Oh, also, I love being able to go back and watch the videos FOREVER!
3. Patricia M.: My favorite things (can’t be just one!) were learning the techniques and being inspired to finally make my own blog to show off what I had done. I have continued to post pictures of my creations since that class. Can’t wait to start on Monday! I am already signed up! Not enough exclamation marks to show how awesome CC101 is.
4. Maria Calderone: Believe it or not, the best part of the class for me was learning about the characteristics of each type of ink and the best and most creative ways to use them for different applications. I’m totally looking forward to this next class, wish I had this much fun when I had Chemistry class at school, lol!
5. Rosetta Jenkins: My favorite Chem 101 technique was creating your own custom stamp pad. I saw the vid with you & Carol D. but did not really connect until the class. It gave me confidence to just DO it. Voila! At Christmas time, I went crazy. I made a pad with the Season’s Greeting background stamp that coordinated with the textured fades embossing folder. I must have thought I was a printing press.. I almost tried my husband’s hand! So, probably the greatest technique learned was just that…to learn and DO! l so looking forward to learning Chem 102.
Tks Tim for taking time to create the classes. I only dream of attending one of your workshops. But the Chem classes bring you home to me. Mario, too! Luv ya!