hey bloggers…whew! i’m finally back home to catch up from our whirlwind adventures at ranger in new jersey. it’s always great to get to spend time at ranger headquarters, working on new product ideas, marketing, show planning, and of course education. this trip was a big one since for the first time ever we planned 2 back to back ranger university sessions. normally we teach ranger u two different times throughout the year, but with over 25 hours of teaching time and 80 techniques to learn per session it was definitely more efficient to teach two groups of students a week apart while we were in our groove. this year we added some of ranger’s newest product lines including vintaj patinas and dylusions ink sprays to the education line up too so it was definitely busy for both the students and teachers…
a huge thank you goes out to many people for making ranger u all that it is:
– to patti and her team at ranger for taking care of all of the prepping and organizational details, everything was perfect.
– to mario for always being there to help with just about anything we needed and most importantly for feeding everyone so well with the traditional new jersey menu we’ve come to love so much.
– to the teachers claudine hellmuth and dyan reavely to sharing your talents of educating about your signature product lines.
– to ranger for sponsoring this one of a kind industry event.
– to the students for taking time out of your lives to share and learn about ranger products.
…thank you, thank you, thank you!
with that, here are some photos of the highlights of our adventures. now it’s time to get things caught up around the studio. i’m sure i have a tag or two to catch up on for the blog to i’d better get to work…t!m