thankful…

wanting everyone to know how thankful i am today and always for so many things in life, including all of you.  thank you for continuing to share this amazing adventure together, it just keeps getting better and better – happy thanksgiving…t!m

136 Comments to “thankful…”

1. Can I merely say that of the relief to get a person
    that in fact knows what theyre talking about over that the internet.
    You really know how to bring an issue to light
    to make it important. Lots more people must check out this and see why side of that the story.
    I cant think youre less popular merely because you certainly develop that the
    gift.

2. LenaS says:

i’m thankful for you, Mario and this blog as a place I can come whenever and where ever i need to get inspiration and encouragement. Luv ya guys.

3. wens vagner says:

Tim and Mario
    Happy Thanksgiving – we dont celebrate here in Australia – however I have many friends that do from work in the US and Canada – I hope you had a lovely time.
    Thanks for always sharing so much of yourself with us and giving us the joy of a glimpse into your creative world. 🙂
    Cheers WensV

4. olive says:

I’ve been thankful for your virtual company and the inspiration you give, many times. I sure am going to miss the twelve tags of christmas this year as it kind of got me in the spirit of Christmas. I hate to say this but it’s a bit like when I discovered there was no you know who ! I feel a bit bereft.

5. kathy/NorthCarolina says:

Tim, I am thankful for you, and the way you share your creativity with all of us. I took Creative Chemistry 101 this year, and it transformed my crafting. My husband even commented that my work has “gone up several levels” since I took your class. You gave me wings. Thank you!

6. Barb says:

Hey, Tim,
    Happy Thanksgiving. Looking forward to seeing your December tag. I really miss the twelve tags of Christmas. Happy Christmas shopping!!

7. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn’t eat too much. I am so thankful for my creativity, which brings me joy constantly!

8. ArteDar says:

TY for the well wishes for a Bountiful Thanksgiving Day.
    sorrowful I feel for the soul who has nuffin’ to be thankful for….humm nuffin’, this leads me to… asking you….(because you can), to make a squirrel`ly~squirrel movers and shaper’s die cut. How fan~fab would that be for us?!!! Pleeeezzzzz think ’bout it….my hubs had a baby foundling squirrel that he saved it’s life…he would be proud of us to commemorate the exceptional life he lead with a die of a squirrel to go along with the acorn and leaf dies you made for us to play with.
    I’m thankful for making good memories, just as you and Mario are doing. More Peace and Love then your heart can hold bestowed upon ya’ll.

9. PiHi says:

Thank you for bringing inspiration and joy to the crafters.

10. Ann Black says:

Thank you for your willingness to share your creativity which inspires all of us to use our talents beyond our own expectations. You are a jewel in all of our lives.

11. I am thankful for the crew here at Tim Holtz. I am so thankful that you all decided to take this route in your life and share it with me. I’m a new crafter, just under a year crafting and when I found out about the Tim Holtz line I knew this was the theme I wanted to go with. Thank you Tim, Mario and the rest of the crew here at TIm Holtz. I am thankful for you all!

12. HOpe you had a fabulous feast and a wonderful day with family and friends. And Thanks for leading us on this fabulous journey.

13. Rhonda says:

Hope your Thanksgiving went well! We are all thankful for the inspiration you give us,Tim. The journey is awesome!

14. Thank you Tim for continuing to share your boundless creativity with all of us.

Cheers,

15. Sue says:

Thank you for your great designs and allowing me to be your fan!

16. Noreen says:

Hope you all had a lovely day!

17. JanH says:

Happy Thanksgiving T!m and Mario — I am so thankful for you both. You are a wonderful team who inspires me to be a better person, to enjoy life and to love passionately. Enjoy your holidays!

18. Paula says:

And to you! Always thankful for your sharing unselfishly of your talent 🙂

Paula

19. Julie Heyer says:

Hoping you had a wonderful holiday. 🙂

20. Paulette S. says:

Hope you had a great day, Tim. My family came to my house this year. It was fun. Thanks for all that you do and inspire. (((Holiday Hugs)))

21. marileew says:

I, too, am thankful for many, many things including family, health, good friends, and a fun craft room :). But I am also thankful for all the creativity and inspiration you are so kind to share with us, Tim. A very happy Thanksgiving to you, Mario & your family and friends.

22. MaryAnn says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all…

23. Violet says:

Hope you had a great day! We, in Canada, celebrate Thanksgiving in October and both countries have a lot to be thankful for.

24. Nan Robkin says:

And I am thankful for you and Mario and the gang and all you do!

25. Thank you Tim…Happy THankSgiVinG! Have a wonderful weekend.

26. I know I’m late, but hope you had a fabulous Turkey day surrounded by loved ones !!!

27. Angele says:

Think you have a great tradition with this day, just a moment in time to stop and remind yourself of all the good things in your life.
    Trust you have a lot to be thankful for and wish you a lovely day!

28. jenni says:

i’m grateful for your inspiration and for all you’ve done. your mama has to be sooooooo proud of you. really. what an amazing achievement. happy thanksgiving.

29. Janet Castle says:

Thankful is the only way to be…the alternative is depressing!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

30. kathy/NorthCarolina says:

Rightbackatcha, Tim!

31. Helen says:

Hope you had a great turkey day

32. Jill Dolen says:

Hope you and your families have a great thanksgiving and thank you for your talent that you share with us..

33. Sally sTo says:

And I am so thankful for all of your inspiration and all of your amazing techniques. When life throws you a curve ball, there is nothing better than retreating to the craft room for some healing. It is time for me to get on with my Christmas card creating and production…

Thank you Tim and Mario for everything you do all year long! Sending you my very special blessings to you both.

34. Annie says:

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
    Annie in DE

35. Traci Ahangarzadeh says:

So thankful for you and Mario and the rest of the gang that so generously let us tag along on your journey!! Y’all seriously make the world a much more beautiful place and a more fun place. I haven’t stopped laughing since the August Dallas class….”only you in your heart of hearts will know that the back is not finished.” Hysterical !!! Thank you again for all you all do and wishing you all a wonderful, beautiful inspired holiday season!!!

36. Ruby C says: