thankful…

wanting everyone to know how thankful i am today and always for so many things in life, including all of you.  thank you for continuing to share this amazing adventure together, it just keeps getting better and better – happy thanksgiving…t!m

136 Comments to “thankful…”

1. terri d says:

I’m thankful for you and your staff Tim, for the time you take to please your customers, us who look at all you do and wanna do the same. Your generosity overflows… and of course thankful for your gift of design and making it all come together!

2. diana says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mario!! i am thankful for all the inspiration you have given to me and the world and to Mario, the King of BTS!! thank you both!

3. Kathy Andrews says:

Right back at you, Tim. Have a very blessed Holiday weekend, and thank you too for everything you do to brighten (or should I say distress?) our days. Let us give Thanks.

4. Carol W. says:

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

5. yogi says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Hope you had a great one. Have a wonderful day

6. linda g says:

I’m thankful that you, mario and the rest of your team continue to share your inspirational journey with all of us! All the best to you and yours!!!

7. Pat says:

You are a sweetheart! Thanks so much. Very happy for you; that you have so much to be thankful for. Take care.

8. kat says:

You are certainly one of the people that I’m thankful for. You add so much to my creative life with all of your innovative and inspirational products and techniques that I can use in my art. And your great sense of humor is a big bonus 🙂

9. stamping sue says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    stamping sue

10. butterfly says:

And to you… what a gorgeous shot of the table decoration and kitchen – heartwarming!
    Alison x

11. happy thanksgiving to the both of you!

12. Crystal McConnell says:

That is SO sweet. So thankful for you guys too. Your products make art so much more fun. You bring so much joy to us. Through products, your videos, monthly tags, online class and meeting you in person for classes. You should be proud of all you have accomplished. I sure am proud of you. Thanks for bringing us so much joy. We are thankful…

13. And thank you for the inspiration 🙂

14. Patricia Howarth says:

Morning Tim, A Happy Thanksgiving to you all over the pond. You are such an inspiration to all of us Tim, we all love you. I have always said that crafty people are some of the kindest, most helpful people in the whole world.
    Lots of love from Patricia (in a stormy England) xx

15. Thankful too for you!! Hope your weekend is fabulous!!

16. rhonda nickol says:

Happy Thanksgiving Tim! You and Mario have a blessed weekend!

17. Jackie H says:

Happy Thanksgiving Tim and Mario ! I am thankful I met both of you this summer . I hope you will be close next year……………………………………….

18. Linda Bell says:

I hope your day was relaxing, special, and full of blessings!! Thanks for always sharing all your wonderful knowledge..Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mario..May you be blessed for another wonderful year…

19. So thankful for you and Mario….you are so generous with your time and talents…you are both a true blessing! Happy Thanksgiving!!

20. Terry says:

We are all equally thankful for you and all you do to keep us on this amazing journey! Happy Thanksgiving! Tired now from all the turkey! Have a great evening!

21. Linda says:

Wishing everyone a happy holiday.

22. Cathy in Canada says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Tim and Mario and everyone else who helps you do the things you do! Gobble! Gobble!

23. Sue b. says:

Happy Thanksgiving Tim and Mario, have a great day.

24. Stacy Haworth says:

Hope you had an amazing wonderful day!

25. Carmen Lucero says:

Have an awesome time off, Tim!! You’ve earned it!

Hugs,

Carmen L

26. Thankful also for many things. Watched the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade & Purina Dog Show. Hubby & daughter went to see the new James Bond movie. While they were away I made some Christmas Tags using Reindeer Flight. Then when they came home we had a wonderful Turkey dinner.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”

27. Stephen Jew says:

And to you and Mario as well. Thanks for all both of you do to help us all be creative.

28. gail kennaugh says:

Happy Turkey Day to you too. And every Crafter out there .

29. Antonia says:

A big thankyou to you and Mario for inspiring so many people across the world. Happy Thanks Giving to you and Mario x

30. Annette says:

Happiest of Thanksgiving to you!

31. Maureen Chandler says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

32. Karin says:

Happy Thanksgiving Tim, thanks for sharing the inspiration and a big thank you to Mario for all those fabby BTS photos.

33. Denise Daniel says:

Thanksgiving Blessings to you and yours, Tim and Mario.
    I am thankful for all the two of you do for the creative world.
    xoxo 😀

34. Claudine says:

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you Tim!

35. Mel says:

Happy, happy Thanksgiving to you, Tim! Have a great weekend 🙂

36. Brenda Savage says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours’ Mr. Tim! And thank you for the rosette turkey idea. My eight year old grand-son and I rocked out two adorable turkeys for the holiday table using all three rosette dies. The snowflake made a perfect tail-feather rosette! We just opened it a little more at the center for a bigger backside! He loves creating so we’re making a rosette Christmas tree next!

37. Shawn says:

I am Happy for so many things … my family, friends and all that inspires me. Like you Tim. Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving.

38. Candy says:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

39. I’m thankful that you enjoy sharing your amazing creativity with us!

40. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Although we don’t celebrate it over here in the UK, my son is in California and I miss him very much, I’m thankful for his happy life out there 🙂

41. Frederique says:

Happy thanksgiving to everyone.

42. Trish P. says:

Thank you Tim & Mario…..may you also have a Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday with all your loved ones….

43. Anny90 says:

Happy Thanksgiving to u and everyone you love!

44. Dria says:

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving..CAREFUL if you go shopping tomorrow!!

45. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mario. I alm also thankful for all the inspiration and ideas you give all of us.

46. cheryl c says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I’m equally thankful for you and your creative expertise, never failing to inspire.
    Now go eat that turkey! I’m looking forward to the cranberry bread and pumpkin pie … mmmmm!

47. Barbara L says:

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Tim, and Mario and for the creative journey you have helped create.

48. arlene says:

and thank you, for all the fun we can have because of the work you do!