thanks for all of the great comments over the weekend bloggers! it’s fun to read what product you guys are most excited about from this cha show. as promised, congrats to the following winners of a new stamp set from cha-summer. it’s my favorite…the new mini blueprint stamp set. if you see your name and comment listed, please email email@example.com to claim your prize. enjoy today…t!m
1. (Patty Williams says): Thank you for sharing all of the photos ! Love seeing them! I think seeing all the new products is exciting – gets your imagination running wild ! Thanks for the chance to win some awesome stamps ! Patty in Akron ♥
2. (Idaho Amy says): Tim, I love the new stamps and the ladies faces i see on the card display. Really beautiful. I just love all that you do, and giving away stamps is so wonderful. I really hope to be at CHA next year. I’ve been working hard and want to be a designer someday. I’m still not sure what my “thing” is, rays or zippers or something else but I just love your style. Thanks for sharing your time at CHA with us.
3. (Angie says): I love the holiday items…..especially the little Lantern! I know I could use it for both Halloween and Christmas projects. The mini tinsel is unique too. Love looking at all the new products. I have to keep my distress inks out because they’re on everything I do. So I’m looking forward to more projects with them. I love all the new stamps too. Okay, I confess. I love everything! Can I have the antique display pieces too? (love the old Christmas lights and Shiny Brite ornaments) Thanks Tim, Mario and crew.
4. (JeanS says): you are one lucky dude!!!! love everything here, wish I had it all!
5. (Debbie T says): Lets see……All of them I love the new Blueprint Stamps they are amazing. I am sooo excited for the tinsel, the trees (LOVE that you can change the colors) and OMG the mini lantern is AWESOME. I have come to the conclusion that I need a new craft room LOL. Thank you for your amazing products that inspire our creativity day in and day out.
6. (Joyce Preusser says): Your booth looks amazing! That sleigh is over-the-top fabulous! The products I am most excited about I think are the re-release of the classic stampers anonymous cling mount sets. Yea!!! Can’t wait to order some of the new stuff and play! Joyce
7. (Elise Smith-Dewey says): As always you never cease to amaze with the release of your new products that become must-have items. I am needing the classic stamp sets as well as the new Mario III blueprint stamps–can’t decide which one I need first—okay all of them! I am totally in love with the bell jar die and that snowflake rosette will definitely find a home in my stash and the metallic distress stains are on the top of my wish list. Thanks for the” app for that” now I can keep track of my…err impressive stash of Tim products—thanks that was soooo needed! Love ya! Thanks for the chance to win!!