hey there bloggers… wow, what a response to the stamp giveaway on the blog this weekend – over 1500 comments! thank you everyone for posting your favorite stamp release, but i agree with many of you it’s impossible to really pick just one. i love the versatility of this stampers anonymous release with all of the new blueprint designs, travel themed images, new alphabets, and of course more phrases to create with. well it’s another busy monday for me in the studio today, and it looks like mario will be super busy too packing stamp sets to get ready to ship them to the following winners! thanks again for sharing in the fun of this giveaway, a great way to start the week for sure…t!m
congrats to the following winners! if you see you name (and it’s your comment) please email email@example.com to claim your prize…
1. Angela Person: Tim, I love all your new stamp sets but have to say the birthday stamps are my favorite stamp sets.
2. Julie: This is my third attempt to post….that darn captcha code isn’t liking me very well tonight! I love ALL of the blueprint stamps, especially the Travel and Industrial (and of course, the matching mini’s)! But I also LOVE the Paris to London set and I really NEED the Simple Sayings set. Plus, I’m sure that there will be more sets to make my wish list after seeing you demo them!
3. jan m: Sewing, sewing, sewing is my favorite of the stamps! Love them all, but the sewing theme is a requirement here, 101, it is where my journey started! Thanks T!m
4. Phyllis McKenna: I love the new blueprint stamps. I can’t wait to try one out. Thanks for sharing all the great projects.
5. Nancy Lynn: I absolutely love the vintage blueprint stamps the best but they are all nice. Congrats to Mario III and Tim for such wonderful stamps.
6. Joyce L: My faves are the mini valentine’s day and easter blueprints, tiny things and artful things. Simple Sayings is very much a welcome treat too!
7. Steven: For me living in France and being British It has to be one of the travel sets or even the Travelers themselves, nostalgic. Great work again!
8. Kelly Hasegawa: Wow! So excited about the new editions to the Blueprint line. I love the Industrial set as well as the Mini 4 set. I am really enjoying the ability to colour these with my Distress Markers. I stamp a bunch of images and keep them in a little plastic folder in my purse so I can colour while I’m waiting to pick up my daughter from work. Then it’s easy to put together a card whenever I need to, the inspiration is already there!
9. Shirley Smith: All the samples are totally awesome. I would love to do one of each. There is no way I could even try to pick a favoite, but I do like the mini blueprint ones. Thanks for the chance to win You are all super..
10. Laurie Faragher: I really love your new line of stamps. Can’t wait for them to come out. May favorite is the way with words. I’m always looking for quotes or sayings.
11. Tammy Valley: Do I have to choose?! I really love them all and each for a different reason! Your new releases always push the creativity envelope and I love being challenged
12. Rox Boyce: the entire release and ohhh.. how awsome is “Tall fonts” and “Simple Sayings” but then again “Time travellers” is a must have, oh cant possibly chose a favourite, too much eye candy in this collection, all are awesome, would love to hear the delivery guy ring my door bell with this phenomenal stash for sure. Thanks for the chance can dream and hope.
13. Janet B: These stamps are just amazing. Congratulations to Mario III for the designs and Tim for the foresight to see the talent and the possibilities for these stamps. Fabulous ideas from the team showing the different ways of using the stamps. Thanks so much to SA for making the stamps happen. What a terrific team you all are!
14. kim6erly: WoW! Fabulous samples of what can be done with your stamps. Difficult to pick “A” favorite so my top 5 are: Mini Blueprints 3, Tiny Things, Simple Sayings, Worn Text, Time Travelers (love that stack of suitcases)
15. Heidi Wagner: I love all the stamps but particularly the cupcake and the chunky alphabet and tall alpha. Thanks for all your work and great collaborations.
16. Paula: A favorite?!? That’s like asking me which of my six kids I love most! I love em all!! But if you must press, the sets with MJ3 rock big time.