spring seasonal distress…

well bloggers, it’s a great day here at ranger since i was able to share in the excitement of the new seasonal distress spring launch!  i love these new colors for spring which include shaded lilac, squeezed lemonade, and peacock feathers.  these new colors are the perfect addition to the distress palette.  not only have we released the seasonal distress ink pads, but ranger has listened to you (and me) asking for reinkers for them too.  of course as many of you know, there were no reinkers available for the fall and winter seasonal distress so ranger is also releasing those now too!  the best part of all of this???  the new spring seasonal distress ink pads, reinkers, and fall and winter distress reinkers are all shipping now!  yes…now.  check out this video i did introducing you to the new seasonal distress for spring – enjoy…t!m

*be sure to check your local stores for these supplies or you can click the links below to purchase online…

Buy it here! (IE|SSS)

992 Comments to “spring seasonal distress…”

1. Joy says:

Woohoo! The spring seasonals are exciting enough, but there’s the re-inkers (and for the previous seasonal colors!!)!!! Woohoo! This great news! Thanks t!m and Ranger!!!

2. Ann says:

The new colors are fabulous!! And reinkers too!!! Already on order with my LSS! Thanks!!

3. Marcia Scantlin says:

You’ve just made my day. Peacock Feathers isn’t just nice, it’s fabulous.

4. Anna C says:

These look fabulous – great that there will be re inkers too. That blue looks amazing – so vibrant – gorgeous xx

5. Vicki Melancon says:

Love it. Can’t wait to get these.

6. Glenda says:

These are wonderful and I’m so glad you are now offering the re-inkers in these wonderful colors! Thank you Ranger and Tim!

7. Danette Munn says:

Love the new collection of colors. You did it again……… make me spend money,lol.

8. Jamie Hensley says:

Wow! This is wonderful news! Those spring colors are gorgeous, and the re-inker news is icing on the cake!

JamieH

9. Just when I thought there couldn’t be another gorgeous blue… love the PF!

10. Donna says:

I absolutely love these colors…squeezed lemonade. Yummy!!! I love Spring although it is snowing outside today.

11. kc says:

Just love the new colors got mine ordered

12. Rupa says:

Of course I meant “I just want to say one small thing that I hope will not offend you” I should have scrutinized my own comments. LOL!

13. betty lou says:

Woohoo for peacock feathers! All 3 are just lovely!

14. Rupa says:

Tim, I LOVE all your products, especially the distress inks. You are a constant source of inspiration for millions in this country and around the world. Your unique techniques are just amazing, yet not too difficult to replicate. I even love the type writer font on this site 🙂 I just want to say one small thing to say that I hope will not offend you. Please please use proper English in the posts (eg: Uppercase “I”, upper case first letter after a period and other things) since millions come to this site for inspiration. I know they don’t come for English grammar classes but it is my humble opinion that when something is published, it should meet basic language requirements. I am not the English police, just a fan of yours who wants every one to see you in the best light 🙂 Keep inspiring!

15. Kathy O'Brien Meyer says:

Colors, colors, colors… each a
    One of a kind, that makes us
    Love you, Mr. Holtz.
    Opening new doors of creativity for us with
    Re-inkers and new ideas.

Forgive my poor attempt at poetry, but the feelings are sincere!

16. Kathy Andrews says:

I’ve already contacted my semi-LSS and pre-ordered the Spring ink pads and all the re-inkers! Now if I can just have p-a-t-i-e-n-c-e until I get them.

17. Carol says:

OMG! What delightful news to start my day! That yellow is GOR-GE-OUS and don’t even get me started on the peacock color. Ordering today and wanting to say a hUGE thank you for the re inkers. Seedless preserves is my Favorite color ( dare I say of the entire line ) and I was so sad I didn’t get more pads in the fall ( they were hard to come by, as you well know) . Happy, happy Friday to me!

18. Love the new colours. I’ve ordered mine, along with the reinkers. That addition is much appreciated

19. Love these new colours. I’ve ordered my set, along with all nine reinkers

20. Love these colours! I’ve ordered mine! Can’t wait. Ordered the refills for all nine colours, too.

21. Maureen says:

now I want to go out and see spring colours everywhere……………..

22. Trish says:

These colors are gorgeous! And thanks for listening. I will now buy seasonal because they now have re inkers!! (I loved the bird song in the video)

23. Rhonda Mckeown says:

Oh thank you, these colours are just beautiful, and reinkers too. Excellent! X

24. Jenni B says:

Yippee! I’m so glad Ranger listened and is making reinkers for all the Seasonal inks! LOve the new colours, I have them on back order!
    Your new website is very cool too, I’ve been having a good look around.
    Have a great weekend and enjoy Ranger U!
    Jenni

25. Dria says:

**SWOON** Lilac. OH my! You hit the favorite colors here! And wow for Peacock Feathers..I don’t know if you can top this line-up! Thank ggodess you are doing re-inkers for the new colors and set. I just LOVE re-inkers– so many things to do with them. You never disappoint me.

26. Tange Sigal says:

I am super excited about the new colors and re-inkers!!!!! YAY woot woot.

27. Natalie C says:

WOW!! I really like the new colors and can’t wait to get them! I think they might be some of my new favorite colors. SOOOO happy that we have reinkers now for all the releases. Thanks TIM!!

28. Jude says:

Picked up my set of the new Spring Seasonal Distress inks yesterday at my favorite scrapbook store (Scrappy Chic)—waited impatiently for them to cut open the box that had just been delivered!!! LOL Beautiful colors! These will go fast! Great job, as usual, Tim!! You’re the best.

29. Carole12 says:

Wow! Love the colors!

30. Tammy says:

Wowzers!!! The new limited editions of the spring distress inks are beautiful yumminess:) Thank you to you, Mario, and Ranger creating these:). Thank you for all you do– be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy

31. olga_art says:

OOO, which colors! It is simply amazing!

32. Fab colours! And reinkers too! Wahoo!

33. Sue says:

Yes! Perfect colors and reinkers…the possibilities are mind-boggling!

34. Lacey says:

Love these colors! Cant wait to get my own. Keep’em coming.

35. Terri (blindstamper) says:

All I can say is WOO HOO!!!!!

36. Mrs Frizz says:

O.M.G. those colours together are nothing short of s.e.n.s.a.t.i.o.n.a.l.

37. Cindy Kotora says:

So exciting! Love these new colors…so cool!

38. Nancy says:

Re-inkers!! how fabulous. Now I will buy those seasonal colors afterall.

39. Melissa McF says:

Already made my Spring purchase!
    (pre-order by just a couple days)
    Blue or purple with yellow is a favorite combo…
    can’t wait!

Since I missed out on the Fall, I’ll have to get by with just
    the reinkers… though the vendor I bought from didn’t
    have them listed yet.

40. Rona Thompson says:

Soooo awesome. I had a sneaking suspicion that the demand just might change their minds. 🙂 I’ll be looking for these!

41. Suzi Ferguson says:

I’m soooooo excited. I love these colors. And reinkers!!!! WOWSER!!! Stalking the LSS!!!

42. Nancy Ryan says:

I need a job!!! Oh yeah, then I wouldn’t have that much time to craft. such a dilemma!!! Great, terrific, awesome colors!!!

43. Maranda M says:

Gorgeous!!! I can’t wait to get them!!!

44. barbara Nussbaum says:

yea!!!!! off to order right now

45. Sheila Bacon says:

Can’t wait to get them. Have ordered them, but now must wait:<

46. Cara says:

Just one more reason to love Tim & Ranger!
    Peacock Feathers rock!

47. Melissa says:

This is better than awesome! To say this color palette is gorgeous is an understatement. I’m so super excited about this release. Then the reinkers – OMG – that is fantastic!! Yay! Thank you!!

48. Karen Geckler says:

Peacock feathers !!!!! My new favorite! Love Love Love this color!!! the lemonade and lilac are super as well! Happy Spring!

49. Karen Geckler says:

Love the peacock feathers!! It is AWESOME!! so far a huge favorite!! not that the others aren’t fabulous too! go cheerful!

50. Lillian says:

Would love to get my hands on this set of colours! And reinkers too! You can always count on Tim and Ranger to come up with fabulous products and ideas!

1 16 17 18 19 20 21