from birthday to baby, bow ties to ballooons, boxes to books and everything else in between, the new bird crazy stamps are showing up everywhere! these fun and whimsical birds are one of the most popular stamp releases from stampers anonymous, and when you see the various creative personalities they seem to have it’s easy to see why. i love that these crazy feathered friends are just perfect for coloring and ready to express whatever artful thoughts you give them. check out these wonderful projects created by the following talented artists who’ve gone a little bird crazy too…
– sandy allnock: cool coloring comparison.
– chelle fowler: an instant favorite of mine.
– kath stewart: share the love with this springtime collage card.
– debra james: a great idea for a simple colorful background.
– kristina werner: there are so many ways to color.
– vicky papaioannou: this colorful art journal page is such fun.
– barbarayaya: love the use of dies, stamps, and shadowpress.
– candy colwell: another colorful art journaling idea.
– berdien weideveld: just perfect indeed.
– richardbreaks: you can never use too many numbers.
– jodene: all dressed up and ready to go.
– amanda: the perfect way to grunge these up.
– lorraine a: cute and clever card ideas.
– nicole wright: what a great dimensional project.
– anna-karin: such a creative journal page.
– jingle: simple and perfect.
– houses built of cards: vibrant and colorful.
speaking of crazy, we managed to grab a few sets of these stamps at the show last weekend…
although mario doesn’t want to give up the shirt off his back, he does want to give these stamps away! for your chance to win, simply post a comment about your favorite “crazy bird” here on the blog…
winners will be announced sunday 3/22 – enjoy your weekend…t!m