NEW Sizzix Sidekick Side-Orders…

the year starts off with an appetite for creativity and a taste for fun!  introducing the new sizzix sidekick side-orders.  these mini die & embossing sets are perfect for card making, planners, gift giving, scrapbooking, and more.  their unique design makes cutting & layering simple, and their size to work in the sidekick makes creative convenience a breeze.  in addition to the 6 new side-orders there are replacement cutting pads, embossing pad, adhesive sheets, and a new mini tool set for the sidekick. check out the video below to learn more…t!m (ding-ding…order up!)

projects by: tami bastiaans & richele christensen

68 Comments to “NEW Sizzix Sidekick Side-Orders…”

1. Linda H. says:

Very cool! Love the “play” set.

2. Christy Q says:

Fantastic collection, Tim! Love the accessories like the tools and the adhesive paper. Anything to save time so I can get down to crafting is awesome!

3. Sharon F., CA says:

Love my TH sidekick! Its great for quick projects or traveling to friends homes for crafty visits. All of these are great dies and embossing folders, that little fat chick is adorable. And I love the bunny as I believe I have a stamp that looks quite similar from way back in the day.

4. Brandy says:

I love the little sidekick! I tried to talk myself out of buying it but caved in and it has come handy and is very convenient. I love the new die sets especially the travel and Americana ones.

5. Shirley Smith (NY) says:

Love my new little sidekick!! Works great to track in my crafting suitcase when I go camping. Can’t wait for the adhesive sheets!!!

6. Lisa says:

I love these! I love everything Tim!!

7. Christina says:

Great timing!! My awesome craft buddie just gave a sidekick for my birthday ❤️ Can’t wait to play

8. Chtistina says:

Great timing! Was just given a sidekick for my birthday from my awesome crafty buddie ❤️

9. mjmarmo says:

Just darling! Perfect for so many projects!

10. Patricia A Paola says:

I am totally in the groove of Side Orders for your Tim Holtz Sidekick! I have the TH Sidekick and love the fact I can do papercrafting sitting in my recliner. I have a lapboard that I can put all my items on and create to my hearts content!
    6 new Sizzix Side Orders will soon be mine…hoping anyway. Have to check funds…

11. Lois K says:

LOVE these – especially the beach and the Easter 🙂 wow, cannot WAIT!

12. Deb L says:

These are a great addition to your line! Love the price too.

13. I really love all of these, especially the tropical ones and the Easter set. Must haves for sure!

14. Joan says:

Tim and Mario – you guys are killing me!! I’m going to have to get a second job to support my addiction. I really need all of these.

Thanks for all your inspiration!!

15. Jane says:

I don’t have a side kick but I have the vagabond. I love them all but I think my favorite is the summer fun. Totally getting them. Thanks for always coming up with fun and different ideas.

16. Chris Domino says:

Do the cutting plates and embossing sheet work in the original sidekick machine too-tittle red for those of us who would love to breath new life into our trusty machines? Thanks

17. Peg says:

Love the new collection. Would like to know what dies you used to make the shaker windows? Will be getting them ALL.

18. So amazing!!! Love love love it!!

19. Marjorie L Estey says:

I love the Side Kick Side Orders. So perfect for cards and tags.

20. Lorraine C. says:

I wasn’t aware of the Sidekick, but will definitely be purchasing one! How convenient and cannot wait to find the Side orders!

21. Traci says:

So darn cute-I love all the new side kick collections. I am definitely buying them all!

22. Cindy Flynn says:

I like having smaller complete dies, makes crafting life so much simpler, good job,

23. Maureen Reiss says:

I just LOVE these!!!! Thanks Tim and Mario!!!

24. Marie-Anne Raeman says:

Lovely tiny things….

25. Peg says:

I’d love a basic tutorial on how to make those shaker tags! They are too fun! I’ve ordered three of the side-orders & the adhesive sheets (no more spray adhesive for me! ). Thanks, Tim (&, Mario) for the fun release announcement!

26. Michelle Baggett says:

Love the Adhesive sheets and the Side Kicks are adorable!

27. These are just so cute Tim. I have a side kick on my birthday wish list! Looking forward to see the CHA sneak peeks soon too x

28. Sue C. says:

The SideKick Side- Orders are the Bomb! I have the original red sidekick and LO-V-E it. Those small tools are Adorable! TFS

29. Flo says:

The little images are too cute. They make me want all of it, the side kick and the side orders too.

30. I would love to own one of those Sidekicks!
    They would be perfect for all the small dies I have.
    Love the new releases especially the birthday and tropical beach one.

31. Annie says:

Loving the new thinlet sets Tim !!!! Saved my Christmas pennies ready for the new arrivals coming our way.

Best wishes to you and Mario
    Annie x

32. Joanne H says:

Yay! I love my Side kick! The tags are so cute! Can’t wait to play with the new Side orders!

Thank you for including the embossing folder!

33. Mary Gordon-Hagler says:

Have my order placed… now the wait begins❤️❤️❤️❤️

34. Mary B says:

I got my mini sidekick bundle before Christmas and I love it! It’s perfect to take with me wherever I go. I can’t wait to get my hands on the new additions you’ve come out with. This little machine is perfect whether you’re a beginner or a pro.

35. Carol says:

LOVE these! I gave the Side Kick to my 10 yr old granddaughter for Christmas. She LOVES that thing and is creating up a storm! These are perfect additions for her to create cards and tags for her friends.

36. Kelly K says:

Love all of the Side-Orders.

37. Canice says:

Just love them all. I have the Sizzix sidekick before yours is released. Would you please consider to release the tag set which comes with your original sidekick bundle as a side-order?? please…….

38. Toni says:

A fantastic, fun collection! There’s something for every occasion. Such a perfect size for card s and tags. A definite hit ! X

39. Jan says:

Loving the side orders, can’t wait to get mine. Hope they are in the UK soon x

40. Earline says:

These are nice have to get the Tim Holtz one. Keep coming with more dies assortment of tool to make our life better. Thanks Tim

41. Sheila Bacon says:

I’m already creating cards in my mind with the new Side Kick Collections…exciting!

42. Sandie Duncan says:

I’m looking to purchase the cutting and embossing pads for the Tim Holtz side kick machine. My local stores do not carry them. Please help!

43. wendy b says:

Thanks so much for the Live today Tim and Mario! The designs of dies are a awesome start to much loved and practical sidekick! The layering and possibilities have me drooling! Placed my order and I am sure it will feel like forever before they arrive. Excellent job to Tami and Richelle for the inspirational pieces, too!

44. Victoria says:

They are all so cute, I started a wish list to get some favorites.

45. Tona says:

I can’t wait to get each and every one of these side-orders! Love ‘em.

46. Love the FB live Tim! The pictures just don’t do these little dies justice! I placed my order already for that chubby little chick and the palm tree! Thanks for the inspiration and I look forward to your FB live previews starting on Saturday!

47. Danee kaplan says:

Once again you have managed to breath new life into beloved images. I love the new images that both inspire me to pull out my old images as well as start a new wish list. I’m smitten with Valentine set

48. Barb O. says:

These are too cute!

49. Pam Bray says:

Fabulous Collection Tim and Sizzix, love the new Side kick Collections…those intricate details are so amazing! Can’t wait to see them in the store!

50. glennis f says: