hey everyone, thanks for sharing in the excitement for the new mini distress ink kits! it was great reading your favorite color comments, and i agree it’s impossible to choose just one. in fact when people ask me what my favorite color of distress is, my answer seems to change by the minute. i can’t believe what started out as 6 inks has grown into a 48 color palette spanning a wide variety of distress products – i have all of you to thank for that…t!m
congrats to the winners of one of the new mini distress ink kits!
if you see your name (and it’s your comment) please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize:
1. Karen Rice – Peacock Feathers! Thanks for the chance! I love these minis and storage for the minis!
2. Shari T. – Yes, the Mini’s are ADORABLE, Tim!! I love my Mini’s and it’s not the size that matters–but how they’re used Which has been-fabulously-by all of the Media Team members! Oh gosh–If I were to choose which DI is my fav…It’s gotta be my go-to color Walnut Stain! I use Walnut Stain the most, especially when I want super defined water spots I love me some water spots Thanks so much for giving us a chance to win the new release of Mini’s, Tim! Happy Weekend!! XOXO-Shari T
3. Linda J Pendergrass – I LOVE the distress mini pads. My favorite color (and it’s really hard to choose) is Worn Lipstick. It adds warmer to everything. Thanks for making the rest of the mini’s. Linda from Alaska
4. Cherie Smutnick – Love Tumbled Glass. Thanks for the chance to win
5. Barbara L – I could never choose a favorite, so throwing a dart at the board, I’ll say Tumbled Glass. And now, the last of the minis. Thank you so much!!
6. Patty O’Malley – Oh gee, if I have to choose one color, it would have to be Tumbled Glass. Love the shades of blue. Thanks for a chance to win!
7. kim TangledBlueRose – So adorable is sooo right! I love the minis:) My favorite, today anyways, is Wild Honey. Thanks ever so much for such amazing products and inspiration!~kim