hi bloggers! wishing all of you a very happy easter. thank you for the wonderful comments of excitement you posted about the new metallic distress paints for a chance to win some. congrats to the following winners of a set of the new metallic distress paints. if you see your name and comment please email email@example.com to claim your prize.
enjoy your day…t!m
– Marilyn C. Lojek: WOW! I already own the original 24 colors (waiting for the other colors to arrive!) and can’t wait to try the new metallics. Thanks for always thinking of us!
– Ellen Day: Wow so excited to see these. I just got in some of the paint colors & put it on clear Shrinky dink plastic then stamped with regular Distress inks over top & then shrank it all down for my Easter Cards. Turned out awesome! Thanks Tim!
– Jan B: Wow! These are awesome and would be so fun to play with! Thanks for the demo and for the giveaway!
– Joyce: Who doesn’t love metallics? And to have them in the Distress Paint line is awesome. I can hardly wait to get these and use them. I loved the patina look. Nice that we can use them on everything. Great job and thanks for the metallics!!
– Tasha Cosenza-Mechels: I was WONDERING if there would be a release of metallic distress paints! Awesome! Thanks Tim for a chance to win, you and Ranger rock!!
– Sue Brailey: Fabulous!! Love your backgrounds, of course. Can’t wait to find them at my local store! Hope I get to use them in your class in CT in April!
Thanks so much for the chance to win!
– Boo: Oh my, those metallic are fantastic. Can’t wait to play with them. Thanks for the give away.
– Erin M: I would LOVE to win these. That would be amazing! Thanks for the chance!
– Candi C: Love the metallics! Thanks Tim..
– Gayle Richmond: I love these paints for my mixed media work art and can’t wait to add the metallics. I am working on a project right now that I will have to put on hold until I can get my hands on these. Thank you for the opportunity to win them.