thanks for sharing your comments about your favorite new distress paint colors. i agree with many of you that it’s hard to choose a favorite since i use many of these colors all of the time. congrats to the following winners of the 6 new distress paint colors. if you see your name (and it’s your comment), please email email@example.com to claim your prize…t!m
1. Charlene: Definitely pumice stone! It’s my favorite ink. Thanks for the chance to win!
2. Patricia B: I love them all…my favorite though would be the ripe persimmon….Love it.
Thank you Team Holtz for another home run!!!
3. Valerie Callaway: Gathered twigs always my go to for some outdoor inspiration I can’t wait to get my hands on these…. Ranger you rock I mean color my world!!!
4. Debby L: Crushed olive, ripe persimmon and scattered straw just shout Halloween, Fall and Thanksgiving to me! Can’t just pick one color! Thanks for another opportunity to win new product.
5. Carmen Lucero: Oh gosh, Tim, I love them all, but ripe persimmon looks yummy as well as the dusty concord. Gathered twigs and crushed olive are fabulous, and the lighter ones scattered straw and pumice stone add a good touch! Thanks for the chance.