love is in the air, and for many crafters out there, they are sharing their creative love with all of us too. so i want to say thank you to them and share the links with all of you in the first blogworthy post of 2014. remember we are always searching the web for blogs, twitter, facebook, instagram, and pinterest for inspiring projects you create using any of my products. please be sure to check out these blogworthy links and leave a comment on their blogs to show your appreciation. hopefully these will inspire you to share the creative love too…t!m
– trace melcalfe: this is a great way to share creative techniques in a clever act mini book.
– ana k.: a very “heartfelt” mixed media project using some very cool products.
– lisa: if you love mini blueprint stamps, you’re going to love this card too.
– mou saha: see a colorful side of distress with this fun card using distress paint.
– jenny: this card was such a clever combination of products and techniques with lots of tips to share.
– mona pendleton: when it comes to getting the most out of our creative time, check out these ideas.
– emma williams: this mini shadow box is to “die” for and a great way to share the love.
– brenda brown: i just loved the color, style, and textures of this tag, i think you will too.