hey bloggers! hope you had a great weekend. as usual with the new year comes new deadlines for upcoming events so we were busy around here kitting like crazy! i've been busy with samples using all of my new release products – some exciting stuff coming your way i tell ya. thank you for sharing your comments about all of my new sizzix alterations releases last week. i have a feeling 2011 is going to be a great year full of creativity. so i'm starting this week off with some new release products from my idea-ology line. these products will begin shipping the end of february through early march and that's just right around the corner…
i'm so inspired by how the idea-ology line has grown and evolved with each new release of product designed to work with the rest of the line. it's all about continuing to incorporate what you already have with all that's new that we want…right? well here we go with some new additions to the line which continue my philosophy for idea-ology – "a concept of thought developed by the mind of what is desirable or ought to be". i hope you'll agree that these definitely "ought to be"…t!m
– crowded attic paper stash – if you loved my "lost & found" collection, here is more vintage goodness with a subtle faded wash applied. just like the previous stashes these are in a single pad of 12×12, 6×6, 2×2, and ATC & border pages.
– reinforcers – these simply make me happy! these adhesive hole reinforcers are just like the office store ones but for more stylish. designed to accent the lost & found and crowded attic papers, these are great for tags, cards, etc!
– tissue tape – there's no doubt i wouldn't jump at the chance to create more tissue tapes. you'll notice these appear white in the picture, but in fact they are more translucent than the original release of tissue tape since they don't have that antique color on them yet. i'll leave that up to you this time if you choose.
– kraft resist stash – i'm telling you now, this kraft resist cardstock will simply set your creativity into overload. printed on pure kraft cardstock in black with an accent image printed in a clear raised enamel which will resist inks, paints, and sprays; your distress inks have definitely found a new best friend. this paper stash includes 8 different 12×12 designs with 3 of each design – you're gonna be happy you have more than one of each sheet for this one.
– kraft glassine – okay, i'm just saying this is one of those products that you have to see and feel to really get how cool it is. remember when i introduced you to grungeboard? indescribable yet addicting! well here we are again with another totally new surface to create with. it's coated kraft paper that is semi-translucent that can be crumpled for an amazing suede look, printed on for a vintage background unlike anything you've seen before. i'm releasing pads of sheets to die cut, stamp on, whatever your creative heart desires as well as envelopes sized to mail your embellished ATC's and #8 tags. just you wait…i'm telling you now…