blogworthy links…

10OCTBLOGWORTHYi wanted to share another great group of “blogworthy links” filled with clever and frightful halloween project ideas.  i really appreciate all of you who continue to share your creativity on your blogs for everyone to see.  we’re always out there looking for blogworthy stuff so keep on doing what you’re doing – you never know when you might show up here on a “blogworthy links” post.  please take some time to check out this month’s links.  hopefully it will inspire you to get wickedly creative this weekend…t!m

– that crazy chick: okay guys, this blog is packed with some of the most innovative ideas ever!  i love this evidence creation using the skull, but be sure to check out the other amazing posts on this blog – you won’t be disappointed…

– a painter girl: check out how chelle created a faux skull mirror using alcohol inks and glossy cardstock.  the whole display showing off this project is way cool…

– donna gibson: think skulls always have to be dark and sinister?  think again.  check out how donna combined some dylusions images and distress markers to create a colorful creation…

– linda cain: linda always has her own style for distress, but when she discovered dylusions colorful inks and combined the two, magic happens.  see for yourself…

– kaz hall: steampunk lovers unite~  this out of this world industrial skull is unlike anything i’ve seen before.  quite the imagination and clever uses for so many things.  bravo kaz…

– tammy tutterow: if you want to see what makes stamp2cut so dang cool, this card is proof.  the dimensional effects of layering the cut pieces creates a realistic skull for sure…

– shelly hickox: you can always count on shelly to mix a variety of products and techniques in her creations.  check out how she used the sizzix diffusers, texture fades, and of course an embellishment or two in her frightful card…

– creative juice fresh squeezed: i’m all about dimensional creativity and this one is over the top.  i love the use of stamps and dies to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.  be sure to click the photo to enlarge and see the detail…

– the artful maven: another cool steampunk approach to halloween.  there’s even a link to a tutorial of my rusted enamel technique.  awesome imagery on these atc’s…

– mamacowcreations: this is a great card to show how you don’t always have to cross over to the dark side and grunge everything up (insert evil laugh here).  i really like the clean yet awesome vintage layers this card has, and i say bravo to you on this one elise…

– california art girl: if you’re looking for a clever little halloween decor project idea look no further, richele has created a dare i say…”cute” illuminated halloween shadowbox.  i love it, and wait until you see it – i think you will too…

122 Comments to “blogworthy links…”

1. Di F says:

Sweetness on my screen! Thanks for the links, intro to new people and some constant favorites!

2. Ann Black says:

Went to every site… Love your products. Love the little kids in costumes die cut… So cute. And I love the spider web stamp. Plus all your coloring products. It is amazing how creative you artists types are. I am so happy to find inspiration in every corner of the Internet… Thanks for sharing.

3. So much inspirations!
    Thanks for sharing!

4. AWESOME!! THANKS for sharing these FUN Blog and their creations!! I LOVED them all!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

5. Toni says:

I am Really enjoying visiting these blogs, great to see different interpretations of the fabulous techniques you’ve introduced us to x

6. Toni says:

I’m really enjoying visiting these blogs, its fun to see all the different interpretations of the great techniques you’ve introduced us to x

7. Toni says:

Really enjoying visiting these blogs, great to see different interpretations of the great techniques you’ve introduced us to x

8. Great links to some awesome projects! Thanks for sharing them with us!

9. Monica says:

Thanks for hte links! Love the inspiration!

10. Terri says:

Love all the links Tim TFS!

11. Crystal McConnell says:

These are amazing! Thank you for taking the time to share the links with us.

12. Madelaine M. says:

THANKS for all those blogworthy links! What great projects – I’m so impressed by all of you creative people! I would never have founds these blogs myself, so thanks, thanks, THANKS! Or tack, tack, TACK as we say here in Sweden! All my best from a VERY inspired Madelaine…

13. Elise says:

Well POP my CANDY CORN! I’m ELATED to be included in this list of the spookily super crafty! Thanks for making my weekend, darling Mr. Holtz! Yee Haw!

14. julie says:

Had a great weekend hope yours was just as creative and thanks for the blot links going to check them out. Thanks for sharing, God bless.

15. sandy diller says:

thanks for sharing all these talented artists – so much fun to see their work.

16. Charmaine says:

Super cool projects – really neat to see everything people have done with your products – there is no end to the creativity! Thanks for sharing

17. Fawn says:

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog
    in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thank you,
    I appreciate it!

18. Carol Watson says:

Wow! There are some very talented people out there. Thanks for sharing, Tim.

19. Deb says:

it is so much fun to see everyone’s ideas for Halloween, and how cool of you to take the time to find such great places for us to go
    thanks a heap

20. Bravo to all the theatrical creations! Love those skulls! Makes want to create a halloween tag!

21. Willow says:

Thanks for all those links, I visited each one and got some great halloween inspiration!!!

22. Isabelle M says:

Thank you for all of those new idea and creators!

23. Jenni says:

Wow, so much creative inspiration my mind is bursting with ideas! We don’t do a lot of Halloween in Australua but I recently created these ‘Halloween treats’ they were so much fun! http://www.jennihodge.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/trick-or-treat.html?m=1

24. Laura says:

Nice collection of fantastic projects. Thanks for the links!
    Larua

25. Connie Pruitt says:

Thanks so much!

26. Sue Kendrick says:

Wow, I never imagined there could be so much information available. Thanks for the links.

27. Kathy Andrews says:

Thanks, Tim. So nice of you to always think of us following your creativity journeys. Have a great weekend yourself. 🙂

28. Debbie says:

Some amazing artists out there. Thanks for spotlighting them. Seeing their work always gets me back into my craft room to play….

29. Wendy T says:

lots of inspiration! Thank you all for sharing!

30. Jocelyn says:

Awesome artists out there. I already subscribe to some of those. I think my favorite project is the steampunk skeleton. Thanks for the links.

31. Fabulous Job Ladies and you have inspired many Tim.

32. Dawn says:

thanks for the awesome links! It is so nice to see what others are creating. You can never have too much inspiration.

33. Maureen Chandler says:

What fun – thanks so much! There certainly are talented folks out there who are wonderful to share!

34. Boo says:

Thanks for sharing. That was a lot of cool eye candy.

35. Angele says:

LOVE the projects and love your Halloween tradition – over here we don’t have this Holiday but I see more and more people are embracing it and try to share it – really nice!

36. Thanks! Halloween is my favorite day of the year and I love to decorate and make cards!

37. Shelann says:

Every one of these site have some awesome inspiarition, thanks for sharing!

38. Renee Zarate says:

Thanks for pointing us in the direction of these amazing artists! All of the blog projects were definitely worth taking note of and wonderful to see. Thanks again.

39. Ramona says:

Now that is some talent!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

40. Can’t wait to visit these links…excited for the inky inspiration…

41. Helen says:

thanks for the links

42. Liane Ceglar says:

Thanks for sharing all these great Bloglinks with us Tim….guess what I’ll be doing this afternoon??? LOL
    Watching the Balloon Fiesta in New Mexico this morning !!
    Liane 🙂

43. Wow they are great, thanks for sharing!

44. Barbara Albrecht says:

Thanks for the links! Some of them I already follow and some a new to me…so much fun exploring new blogs!!

45. Claudine says:

These are all wonderful, thanks for sharing Tim!!!

46. Jill Dolen says:

Thanks for posting those sites I checked them out and they have real neat stuff on them

47. KimMJ says:

Thanx for the sharing the links. It is great to find some new ideas and inspiration! 🙂

48. butterfly says:

Fantastic projects – had already seen a few of them as I follow some of these amazing artists anyway – but great to see the others… thanks for the tips!

Also thank you so much for pinning me on Pinterest – I was completely blown away… kept giggling after I found out!

Completely love the skull, just been doing some Halloween tags with him, but also used him on an altered book I was very proud of… If you had time to take a look that would be amazing: http://alisonbomber.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/what-dickens.html
    Great inspiration all round, thank you!
    Alison x