back in the groove…

calendar

i hope you all enjoyed your holidays.  we decided this year that instead of working through them like we always seem to do, we would take time to enjoy it.  for us that meant no work, no blog, no social media, just enjoyed being off the grid for a while to relax – it was perfect and much needed.  now we’re back in the groove and in full “show-mode” as the time ticks away closer and closer to CHA.  as you can see from the calendar we’ve got lots to do this week to have everything ready to ship out including all of the ranger display boards, workshop kits, and booth samples – it’s going to be a busy one for sure…

blog

a couple of highlights are:

1/1/2015 – what better way to kick off the new year, than with some creative inspiration with the new 12 tags of 2015!  are you planning on joining this monthly challenge by digging into your craft stash, trying new techniques, and simply putting your creativity to work?

1/5 – 1/9 – get ready for a week of CHA show “sneak peeks” to get a glimpse of the new release products coming your way in the new year.  each day i will share my new releases from the various companies i design for including sizzix, stampers anonymous, idea-ology, core’dinations, and ranger.  i can’t wait to share all of the exciting new things we’ve been working on for the past year – the fun begins next monday here on the blog!

ok, well time to get back to work – happy monday everyone…t!m

111 Comments to “back in the groove…”

1. Judy D. says:

Cant wait to see what’s new!!!

2. Diane Quinlan says:

It’s a good philosophy to take some time to just look around and breathe. Enjoy the people you love. We get older and realize, “how many Christmas days do I have left?” Not just Christmas, either……appreciate everyday! That’s what I wish for 2015

3. Carol P says:

Glad you took time to enjoy your holiday! Well deserved. Looking forward to the preview of products. Happy New Year!

4. Cathy Homan says:

So glad you got a little down time. Making precious memories is so important.

5. Carol says:

can not wait for the sneak peaks. . . so exciting! How fun is it to just enjoy the season and count our blessings.. . . .

6. Bonnie says:

Glad you were able to enjoy the holidays and I am seriously looking forward to the new tag and the sneak peeks – Happy New Year!

7. Missed your bloggng, but so glad you enjoyed the holidays. Now I can’ wait to see the new stuff.

8. Sharon Young says:

Good for you guys! Sounds nice. Getting excited to see the new stuff. Thanks.

9. Diana says:

love that you guys not only say but live #rememberthenow

10. Flo says:

Can’t wait to see the new stuff.

11. boy! do the vacations go so fast! Hope this year bring you safe travels and a lots of inspiration! Have a very Happy New Year! I cant wait myself to see all the new ideas and gadget and tools!

12. Pam says:

Sneak peaks? New products? Yes, please!

13. cheryl c says:

I love the sneak peeks! It’s like xmas every time you have them. Hope you have a beautiful New Year 2015!

14. Sharlene Piscitelli says:

Glad you and Mario were able to enjoy some down time! Excited to see the sneak peeks next week! Wishing you both a healthy, Happy New Year !

15. Mary M. says:

That calendar program looks awesome! I need something like that to keep myself organized. Can’t wait for CHA sneaks. Thanks for all the hard work you do to inspire us and bring us great new products! =)

16. Redanne says:

Glad you took some time off to re-charge the batteries – and thrilled that you are doing tags for 2015 too! Thank you! Looking forward to the ‘sneaks’ and hope you have a great time at CHA….

17. Dee in NH says:

Glad you guys got a chance to relax and enjoy the season! Can’t wait to see all the new stuff!

18. Kathi R says:

I’m glad that you both took some time out to enjoy the holidays and rest up for the pre-CHA/CHA hustle!

Happy New Year to you and yours! Wishing you a year filled with love, laughter, health, happiness, serenity, and prosperity.

19. Jennifer S. says:

Sneak Peaks!!!!! I love CHA time! Glad you guys took some time to unwind and enjoy the holidays!

20. Tinalala says:

Glad to hear you took some time off. Looking forward to 2015’s Tag Challenges and all the amazing new products for CHA!!

21. SusanK says:

I don’t like to wish away the days but I can’t wait for 2015 to begin…not just for a fresh start in my life but new and creative ideas to be shared by others…that won’t hit the retail market soon enough! lol

22. Kelly Karas says:

A couple of my favorite words “sneak peek”…hmm #feelingexcited!! Glad you took some time off to recharge your batteries.

23. Rosann aka Rea' says:

Yay… the Best time of year !!! Shall I come meet you guys on Tim’s “off” day?? LOL 🙂 <3

24. I’m glad you got some time to relax, goodness me you needed it as life looks full on now. I can’t wait to see the new products. Happy New year when we get there and I look forward to joining in with 12 tags….I loved joining in this year for the first time and I have learnt so much. Thanks for the journey xx

25. lotte lustig says:

missing something important on your calender….on the 8 of january….!!

26. Karin says:

Looking forward to all those sneak peaks. 🙂

27. Can’t wait to see the new released products! Especially Sizzix! Happy New Year EVERYONE!!!!

28. Deb L says:

Looking forward to seeing what you’ve been working on for 2015!

29. donna russell says:

Glad you took some time off and enjoy the holidays. It’s so easy to forget the little things in life. Now you are refresh. I hope you have a wonderful New Year

30. Barbara L. says:

So glad you found a way to just relax and enjoy the holidays. It’s so rare that you find that time. Happy NewYear!

31. Loraine says:

A well deserved break for sure. Looking forward to all the exciting things to come x

32. Angele says:

Think taking time off to enjoy was the best decision to make, especially since you have such a busy schedule next month!
    Hope all goes according plan with your preparations for CHA and of course I can’t wait for the sneak peeks 🙂

33. Jan Hill says:

Soo exciting, great start to 2015 x

34. adele says:

So glad you took some time off for yourselves to unwind! Looking forward to the upcoming sneaks.

35. Sharon says:

You two were so busy leading up to Christmas that you deserved a well-earned break. I’m looking forward to 2015 tags. Happy New Year!

36. Linda J Pendergrass says:

My first holiday season as a “retired” person. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and can totally relate about being off the grid. I am looking forward to your sneak peaks and whatever great surprised 2015 brings. Happy New Year. Linda from Alaska

37. Barbara Albrecht says:

Can’t wait to see the sneak peeks!!! Come on MONDAY!!! Have a crafty gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket!!

38. Sue McRae says:

Can’t wait for the sneak peeks and see what goodies you have in store for us!

39. joy shimabukuro says:

Happy Monday Tim & Mario! Can’t wait for the Sneak peeks! Happy you got some time off to just relax!

40. Zoe Hillman says:

So pleased you took some time off to enjoy the season. Can’t wait to start the tags and see the new products. Love January. Happy New Year.

41. Colleen Dickinson says:

So glad you guys decided to unpluged for a bit. I really don’t know how you keep it all going. Looking forward to all the new stuff and of course the new tags. I hope to play more than I did last year.

42. Cathy in Canada says:

Glad to hear you took time for yourselves! Can’t wait to see what 2015 brings us from Tim! Itching to see the first tag of the New Year! And making a promise to myself to do ALL tags this year!

43. Violet says:

It was a good idea to take some time off. It recharges the batteries for sure. Looking forward to the new releases. Wish I had an unlimited crafting budget (insert big sigh here).

44. Marilyn Cruz says:

Everybody needs me time, the busy buzzing life…always a great idea to detox yourself from electronic devices. Hope you have a blessed new year!

45. Dodie says:

I am so excited to see all of the new goodies coming out. Can’t wait for the new tag. Happy New Year to you and Mario!

46. rhonda nickol says:

Can’t wait to see what wonderful goodies you have created T!M and have a blessed,happy 2015!

47. Looking forward to the sneak peeks! Hard to believe the next year is about to begin, but time flies when we’re having fun. 😀

48. octlove says:

so glad you got to take some time off!
    trying to get my room re-organized to be ready for lots of crafting in 2015!!!

49. Pam Bray says:

Whoot!!! Whoot!!! Happy Monday!!!

50. Sue W. says:

So glad you took some “you” time! Looking forward to the 2015 version of 12 tags, and of COURSE CHA sneak peeks! Happy New Year yo you and Mario.