2018 Sneak Peek: Tonic Studios…

welcome to day 2 of the 2018 sneak peeks!  today features tonic studios with the latest release of new cutting tools, trimmers, travel stamp platform and the glass media mat (a creative game changer).  these products debut at the Creativations trade show and start shipping to your local or online craft retailer starting in february through april.  check out the replay of Facebook LIVE to learn more, and take a closer look below…t!m

SHIPPING FEBRUARY:

SHIPPING MARCH:

SHIPPING AS RUNNING CHANGE:

138 Comments to “2018 Sneak Peek: Tonic Studios…”

1. Gay Myrhang says:

I must have the glass work station and then travel platform . I have the regular stamp plate for and love. Thank you for all you do for us crafters. I’m looking forward to stampfest to see new stuff.

2. Christine Brooks says:

As you said, the tools are my most favorite thing about creating. It seems to take longer to figure out what you can use to fix, create or clean when you do not have the proper tools. That can take away some of the enjoyment. I will have to have the Glass Mat, the Rotary Tool Set and the 12.25″ Maxi Guillotine. So looking forward to a new year of crafting!!!

3. Ursula says:

The Travel Stamp Platform and Protective Sleeve are definitely “must haves!”

4. ellen a says:

so worth the while to watch video, as you’re correct, I looked at the glass mat and though, not another glass mat to dull my knife blade (like glass cutting mats in the kitchen) BUT now this glass mat is awesome and I can’t wait to see it on my craft table.

5. Lorrie S says:

Absolutely love the creative mat!

6. Jean Nielsen says:

Is it possible to put up a script of the video you made of the tooks? I’m deaf, and I’m at lost about the tools, especially the glass mat. Thanks!

7. Deborah345 says:

WOW and more WOW! Got to have the craft media mat!

8. Cathy McKenna says:

love doing mixed media…excited to see the new tools

9. Nha says:

I’m so excited for the Glass Media Mat!!! I can’t wait to get one. <3

10. Carol K says:

what a dynamic release. . . . waiting!

11. Gavi S says:

Oh that media mat is just the thing I was looking for. I’m a mixed media artist and I’ve been so unhappy with the current mat market, this is just awesome! Fyi also for those who work with polymer clay this is the bomb! Thanks Tim!

12. Belinda Kersey says:

The Glass Media Mat confirms you are a creative genius!!

13. Julia says:

OMG, your brain has to be from the future out of space. How do you do this, you know what we need before we do. You cannot pry my red Tonic scissors from my hands, but the black and silver are very chic, would look nice with the black glass mat, hummmmmmmmm.

14. Carol D says:

Great Media mat Tim however if you are left handed you would have the silicon mat on your right so you would have to switch it round to have that on your left.

15. Reah Feiertag says:

The Media mat !!!! YES!!! Can’t wait to get that into my craft room.

16. Val P says:

I’m needing a new guillotine cutter. Can’t wait to get this one!

17. danee kaplan says:

Its sweet that you have faith that my mess making involves the products walking back on to my mat and not just that I am such a sloppy crafter that I can’t be bothered to set something down more than 2 inches from my work. I chuckled that your idea of a “mess” was a perfectly color-coordinated, well-applied media Mess. I have NEVER seen you make a mess…or at maybe it is just that our definitions of “mess” are very different. Dude, Your hands are always clean! My then-young son thought I cut myself when I was in the studio because “your hands are always red”. I am a slob. I have accepted that about myself.

I love the ideas you bring to products. Your specific “its in the details man” designs the make it so much better. I have a glass craft mat. I COULD put it next to my silicone craft mat and make due the frugal way. But then I don’t get the 0 ruler, or the extra strong craft mat, or the special ledge. You always make it so the frugal way isn’t even close to good enough. Your price is excellent on this piece so I am not complaining too loud…except I saw the Ideology sneak and I’m dying over most of it.

18. India Chambers says:

Love the glass mat. It’s on my list of must haves. Where would be the best place to order it from.

19. Dru says:

Really great things to look forward to! Useful and helpful tools for our creative efforts. Thanks so much! Your enthusiasm is terrific, you’re both so fun! And Mario we hear in the background. 😉

20. Helena C says:

Wow, that glass mat is to die for, I really cannot wait to get my hands on it, I use a small glass mat for cutting anyway and now to have the options of a large work surface for painting ,cutting, mixing…game changer is right Tim!!!!

21. Charmaine says:

must get those guillotines! I love the sleeve for the Travel stamp platform, great idea. Ooh when will we be able to order?!?!?!

22. M Lugo says:

Hello, I am in with the travel stamp and the new black finish for the tools

Hope to see these products at the Scrapbook Expo in TX

23. Marian says:

The glass media mat will be a must in my craft room.
    Already requested my craft store to bring it in for me. Lol

24. Carol says:

Ok Tim you have to quit putting out so many things at one time my pocketbook just won’t take it. I love the glass media mat!! Thank for always having the neatest things

25. Deborah says:

I’ve been looking around for a tempered glass cutting mat. I never bought one because the surface 12 x 12 wasn’t big enough. And TA DA your oh so great sneak peeks. I am very glad you demonstrated the what to do and not to do’s. During the video i was saying ooh and aah. One thing caught my eye. With the tool set. You slid the NOT ruler and the paper didn’t move. You really do think of everything.
    I wanted the 8.5 paper trimmer it’s a good thing I waited because I like the black one better.

Thank you and Mario and the whole team for the thought and time all of you do to bring things to life and to our homes.

26. Daisy McNeill says:

Cannot Wait!! Will you be at the Expo in Grapevine Texas in March?

27. Shirley says:

Omg, you are so the BEST Tim, you think about every single thing we need and want. I LOVE it all and cannot wait to get it. It has been SO LONG since I have been able to create and I am BEYOND excited to be able to do it again. I just ordered your distressed inks and I cannot wait to play with them. Thank you so much for all you do and thank you to Mario for all he does:) You guys are the BEST.

28. Barbmac says:

Love the glass media mat! TFS!

29. pat smith says:

This Media Mat is a dream. I can hardly wait!

30. pat smith says:

Oh I have to have the Media Mat, That is a dream. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

31. Dottie In CT says:

These are great!!!! I am so looking forward to the glass cutting mat; this is so perfect as an encompassing work space. Love it!!!!

32. Terri W says:

I love that new glass mat!

33. Kathleen Spaeth says:

I just Love the Glass Media Mat. So how heavy is it? Any prospect of a Carrying Case being made for it? Are you also thinking of coming out with a Travel Version, so I can safely carry it to and from my monthly Crops? I am very impressed with all its wonderful surfaces. I also really just Loved the Preview Video. This is being bought by me when it comes out in February.

34. Anne Lou Robkin says:

That media mat is sheer genius! I can see all sorts of ways to use it! Making acrylic skins would be a snap!

35. Edna Burgess says:

Love the new matt. All the things I ever wanted in one. The black handles are ok, but not giving up the red handles I already have. Thanks for showing us how to use everything. Great video.

36. Carolyn L says:

I second that wholeheartedly!

37. Grethe Boisen says:

The glass media mat is so…. exciting. Really looking forward to see and try it 🙂

38. Michelle says:

So loved watching the FB live especially with the demo on the glass media mat. I just gots to have this!!! Let’s hope we don’t have to wait too long to get them in South Africa. As you say, this is a game changer for sure.

39. Lisa says:

I want them all!!

40. arlene p. says:

Please remember that a lot of your followers don’t do Facebook.
    The new tools look great. I like the travel stamp platform, I only wish it had come out first. I do mostly cards so the smaller one would be ideal for me, but I’m not going to have 2 platforms so I’ll stick with what I have.

41. Kate Yetter says:

Love the paper cutter. I need one of those for sure!

42. These ALL look so AMAZING!!!! Cant wait to try some of them, YAH !!!

43. Jean Rowell says:

I need all of them !! Love Tonic Studios products.

44. Jill A says:

WOW—lots of great new tools—I need one of everything!!!!!

45. Alice Adler says:

Tim and Mario, I watched with glee your Facebook Live broadcast yesterday with all of these amazing products and how to use them. I cannot wait to be able to order them for my own studio. Thank you so much for taking the time to demonstrate the use of these wonderful new additions to a crafter’s arsenal!!! Sending love and hugs from Southern Alabama where it is a balmy 23 degrees. With regrets, I cannot watch today’s Facebook Live since I am at my office with people who just don’t understand crafting!!! LOL!!!

46. Lynne says:

I love the creative workspace and the larger trimmer!

47. Marie-Anne Raeman says:

Love the glass mediamat and the little rotary tools

48. So much fun to watch the live reveals. Great new tools!! :o)

49. Barb O. says:

This is a GREAT release and love the new black! I cant wait to get the media mat. I will be able to craft anywhere with that. Probably on the floor in the living room while watching TV. It will also be nice having a larger guillotine for 12 x12 paper. Thanks Tim for all the really useful tools!