2018 Sneak Peek: Ranger Distress & Alcohol Ink…

welcome to day 5 of the 2018 sneak peeks!  today features ranger with the latest release of my distress products including new colors of oxide, blending brushes, tags, and resist spray as well as alcohol inks, foil, tools, and the perfect storage solution.  these products debut at the Creativations trade show and start shipping to your local or online craft retailer in february through april.  check out the replay of Facebook LIVE to learn more, and take a closer look below…t!m

122 Comments to “2018 Sneak Peek: Ranger Distress & Alcohol Ink…”

1. Sheila Bacon says:

I can hardly wait to get my hands on the new Oxide inks and the alcohol inks! Love both types of inks!

2. Miss Elfrieda Partlow says:

Hello,When I signed up it said I would get a $10 Coupon in my email and I have not gotten it can you tell me why, a friend of mine did the same thing and she has not gotten hers Eather ?

3. Denise Bryant says:

Fabulous new items! Can’t wait for the new Oxides!

4. helen says:

I cannot wait to get a hold of all the new items, thank you Tim

5. Val P says:

Looking forward to being able to get some of the new colors.

6. Susan says:

Just watched your video on YouTube at Creativation. The resist spray would make awesome Galaxy Paintings!

7. Maureen Chandler says:

Oh I can’t wait – so much goodness!! My wish list is growing longer and longer! Thanks so much for the video too!!

8. Heather B. says:

Yeah!!! more distress oxide colors and metallic Mixatives… oh my! So excited for the new release.

9. Cheri says:

Wow,
    Not sure my brain is ready for all the fantastic new ways to create! Thanks for all the great new colors and tools…and always keeping our creativity fresh and fun! Beat wishes for much fun at Creativity CHA. Can’t wait for those videos to give us all new ideas for using all this!

10. Blake J Holt says:

Genius! ideas thanks again for the inspiration!

11. Lagene says:

TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT! I am especially excited about the Distress Resist Spray!!!! Next the new Distress Oxide Colors!!! Next Alcohol Inks Tin BOX!!! Next new Alcohol Ink Colors!! Oh Hewck everything is exciting!

12. Cindy Major says:

First of all, I’m really happy to hear that we’re getting new Oxide colors – and the full colour range by the end of this year. I’m totally smitten with the Oxide inks, so this is wonderful news!
    You’re really great at teaching and explaining the various characteristics and advantages of your tools. I love it all, but that spray?! Oh my gosh, when you showed it with the heat embossing, I was totally hooked! LOVE the look 🙂
    Wishing you a very successful release!

13. Lorraine says:

What a fabulous demo! Cant wait for all these new and innovative products to be on the market. You and your teams did a marvelous job with all the new lines. I thoroughly enjoyed all the Sneek Peeks!! Thanks for sharing!

14. Lisa Sackett says:

You are Brilliant! I love the design for the brushes, because how annoying is it when you try to put a lid on it and the hairs are sticking out everywhere.
    Love the AI tin and resist spray, new colors of Oxides, etc., etc.
    amazing job!

15. Linda G. says:

One of the best releases yet and that is saying a lot! Love it all. Can’t wait to get my hands on these new products.

16. judy says:

Can hardly wait!!!

17. NC_Donna says:

Yay! Been waiting for new additions to the alcohol ink line! Thank You!

18. Jenni B says:

Wow,, Tim, I love it all! I’m so glad to see new oxide inks (I simply adore those) and new alcohol inks, plus new tools! Can’t wait to get my hands on all of this and I’m dying to try out the distress spray. Thanks for all the sneak peeks….

19. Carol K says:

resist spray – game changer!