2018 Sneak Peek: Ranger Distress & Alcohol Ink…

welcome to day 5 of the 2018 sneak peeks!  today features ranger with the latest release of my distress products including new colors of oxide, blending brushes, tags, and resist spray as well as alcohol inks, foil, tools, and the perfect storage solution.  these products debut at the Creativations trade show and start shipping to your local or online craft retailer in february through april.  check out the replay of Facebook LIVE to learn more, and take a closer look below…t!m

122 Comments to “2018 Sneak Peek: Ranger Distress & Alcohol Ink…”

1. octavia says:

tim,,,resist spray, blending brushes, gunmetal & the rest of the colors of distress will eventually all be oxides…be still my inky heart!!!:)

2. Mary W P says:

OMG The blending brushes are GENIUS! And I can’t wait to play with the resist spray!

3. Jean Marmo says:

Love it all!,

4. Barbara Bass says:

I’ve watched each sneak peek and got more and more excited each day. Hands down today’s resist spray was my absolute favorite. Awesome look. Can’t wait for the demos. Glad everything isn’t coming out at once, because I’d be in the poor house, LOL. Enjoy Creativation. I’ll be watching.

5. barbara lassiter says:

Oh, my!! Where can I store all this? Just kidding…of course, I can’t have it all, but I surely want some of the Resist Spray to start with! My other thought was—- what did we ever do before baby wipes? LOL!

6. BeverlyBL says:

Wonderful bunch of goodies. Those brushes are genius.

7. M. C. says:

More oxides! Yay!

8. Annette Y says:

Love more shades of oxide and alcohol. also need the alcohol ink holder and…and….and.

9. Marcie Lovett says:

This has been great, much better than just seeing pictures of new products. Can’t wait to see them in stores.

10. Janis Morris says:

If the Distress Resist Spray is a glue, couldn’t we use it to stick down detailed lacy die cuts that are usually so hard to glue down?

11. Candy B. says:

I keep thinking about the tag with the gold embossing powder and the vivid colors behind it. Just wow!

12. Jo H says:

The green oxide tag with all the bitty gold embossing calls out to my soul it’s so beautiful! Sold me on the resist spray and the forest moss (the most gorgeous green distress shade by far) oxide ink!

13. Margaret says:

Really enjoyed all the Facebook Live this week. Thank you for putting them on as a special birthday treat for me, you really pulled the stops out. Now I know where my birthday money is going. As I am in UK not so easy to get or get at the right price. On Tuesday my birthday list got changed to I’d prefer vouchers.

14. That Resist Spray is genius! See you at CHA!

15. I’ve really been missing your 12 tags this past year, but now I can see where you’ve been shifting your creativity! This year’s entire release is to die for! Ha! Get it?! Ba-dum-dum! lol I have a long list every year, but I don’t know if my craft room is ready for the acquisitions I’ll be making this year! You are da man!

16. That resist spray…yowza!

17. pat smith says:

Thee new colors are wonderful, and I must have the metal box for the Alcohol Inks. What fun this has been the last few days watching what new products are released. Great fun ahead!

18. PUFF says:

More Distress Inks! I am in heaven!!!

19. Dottie In CT says:

Tim, this was a great sneak peak week. I am in awe at not only your creativity but also the functionality that you encourage be built into the products. SO many, must haves. Have a great show weekend!

20. Mitzi says:

Wow! I don’t know what I want to purchase first! I made too many lists as I watched the video. I know I have to wait for the blending brushes and that is going to be difficult. Thanks for a wonderful sneak preview. You sure know how to get us drooling. LOL

21. Marjorie L Estey says:

Wow. I’m so happy you’re coming out with the new oxide ink colors. All the new products are fantastic.

22. Joy J. says:

Oh have mercy! That Distress Resist looks fabulous! Can’t wait! Nice job Tim and Ranger 🙂

23. Patricia Molnar says:

I love that more colors of the oxide inks have come out!! They are amazing!! The new Alcohol Ink Storage Tin is fantastic! I hope they come out with storage for the Distress Ink and Oxide Ink too!! Can’t wait to get the Resist Spray too!! Another fantastic Release!!!!

24. PjP says:

Resist Spray! AMAZing. Gotta get me some o’ that!

25. Maureen Reiss says:

OH BOY!!! Once again I Want it ALL!!! Have fun at Creativation!!!!

26. arlene p. says:

Love this new release! Finally round felt pieces for a mini blender; I can stop having to cut my own!! Thank you for more alcohol ink colors.
    I’ve pre-ordered so much good stuff, my head is spinning!

27. Gayle Wheaton says:

I’m SOOOO happy that you have new Alcohol inks – such wonderful colors! I’ll be getting those ASAP – there will never be enough colors!!

28. Barbara says:

Yesss more inks! I can’t wait. i wish I was going to CHA this year. So sad, I don’t have a ticket. Would love to be there. Mario, how cute are you at the end popping in. You two are so so awesome.

29. Jas says:

Wow, love those colors & the blending brushes!

30. Marissa M says:

I’ve died and gone to heaven with these new colors. I can’t wait to get my hands on these new colors.

31. Michelle Baggett says:

my favorites are definitely the Tin to hold the ink bottles and the Mixatives! Love all your goodies:)

32. Sheri K says:

Wow, love all the new products–of course new distress oxide colors, love those inks! Also the new blending brushes and ink storage container, awesome products. You mentioned Stickles fitting in and the other dimensional drops–I’m guessing it may help keep them from drying out here in the dry AZ climate? Love the new products!

33. Jan Metcalf says:

Yeah for an alcohol storage tin and new oxide colors!!!

34. Rachel B. says:

Love this release!

35. Karen Wedding says:

Love all the products. I would love to see you come up with a great storage solution for the pads I use for the applicator tool. I try to reuse the pads of various colors when I’m working on a project and use certain colors over and over. I know some people put velcro on the top of the ink pad to attach the pad, but if you stack your ink pads, it gets in the way. Just a thought. Maybe I’m the only one who wants this.

• Gayle Wheaton says:

Hi Karen, what I do is to put my reuseable ink pad UNDER the ink pad (it fits beautifully in that indentation) and I put a rubber band around the ink pad case – that also serves to make certain the top always stays on firmly… Just thought I’d put in my $.02!

36. Kelly K says:

OMG…an alcohol ink storage tin! woohoo! I’ve been looking and not finding anything that will store my inks – either they are too shallow or way to big. Of course I’ll need about 3 of these tins to hold all of the bottles I have. And you can bet I’ll decorate them with alcohol inks!

37. Sarah says:

Tim, thank you so very much for all the hard work you and your teams do!! I have been in a creative rut for a while due to personal issues, but watching all 5 days of your sneak peeks have really got my creative juices flowing! Cant wait to watch your demos at Creativation!!

38. Randy Redmond-Ott says:

Fantastic product launch; however, would your lab kindly make alcohol inks especially in sage and more lilacs/ violets/ purples? Thanks! Bravo!

39. Carol Hornby Clements says:

Happy for more alcohol Inks. Storage tins are always welcome.
    Awesome releases.

40. Vicki Morris says:

I must have those blending brushes, fabulous.

41. Marcy says:

The Oxides caught my attention.m

42. Chris says:

Well that’s an irritation (joking) – I only just got the 2 sets of oxides this Christmas!

43. Holy Cow and WOWEE!!!! SOOO much fun!!

44. gio says:

Gorgeous release, I already spotted new DO colours to add to my collection, and alcohol inks as well, brilliant new shades!

45. Linda E says:

Once again you and Ranger have come up with some wonderful new products. Can’t wait to see the projects done with these new products. Hats off to everyone !!

46. GKA says:

I am a little confused. I bet set 2 of the distress oxide inks on Etsy at the end of December and received it a few days ago. I noticed in your video that these don’t ship until the end of January. How is it that I have them already? Did I get knock-offs? Are there knock-off ranger products? I have contacted the seller on Etsy to find out what her explanation might be. Do you have an explanation? I had no idea that the second set of distress oxides had not been released yet. It was readily available online when I first looked for them after Christmas.

47. Maureen Chandler says:

Oh my goodness, I can’t wait to get my hands on the new distress ink pads as well as the new storage tins, and new brushes, etc. It all looks wonderful!!!

48. Jaimie Sander says:

Love the storage !! Maybe you can come up with a system that holds the mini distress tins all together for travel???? I just love them for taking with me,but hate stuffing them in a bag. A stretchy type handle that could be adjustable would be fabulous,lol!

49. ellen a says:

Oh I need more inks and luv the alcohol in storage tin.