every holiday season my mind is filled with festive ideas i can’t wait to create, and each year i have the best intentions to craft them all. unfortunately the reality of it is there are never enough hours in the day. don’t let the hustle and bustle of this time of year convince you that there isn’t time to get out your stash and make. so i’m letting you in on some of my favorite holiday hacks. these time-saving tidbits and random ideas might be useful to you whether you’re sprucing up those presents, decking the halls, or crafting cards – the magic of the season is yours to enjoy!
check out the live replays of the 2018 holiday hacks…t!m
- make quick gift tags using ideology quote chips of other chipboard words – just add an eyelet, some string and you’re set.
- custom metal edge tags just got a whole lot easier by using the idea-ology tag press rings with the sizzix sidekick.
- colorful ombre’ trees make stunning decor using idea-ology woodland trees and distress stains to customize your palette.
- the vintage colors of faux ornaments made from idea-ology baubles and alcohol inks are nostalgic christmas at its finest.
- when it comes to shifter stencils, distress oxides, blending brushes and sizzix sticky-grid are the ultimate creative combo.
- mini mason jars & a photo clip kit make quick personalized gifts filled with anything your imagination desires.
- quick watercolor tags done entirely with stampers anonymous brushstroke & december doodle stamps, distress inks and a little washi tape.
- adding a touch of festive greens to your packages is easy using nature inspired die cuts and dimensional pinecone adornments.
- the world of sparkly goodness is about to get way more colorful when you create your own custom distress glitter collection.
- create unique shaped gift tags and cards using dies like these cute fresh baked along with adhesive back kraftstock.
- amaze your holiday guests with standing place cards made from steel rules dies, cardstock and a clever folding trick.
- stamp your cards in no time using stampers anonymous festive overlay set and your favorite inks. it’s as simple as that.
- who knew how useful sizzix sticky-grid would be for stamping backgrounds and stenciling? it’s another must have tool.