2017 sneak peek – stampers anonymous…

stampersi’m excited to kick off the 2017 sneak peeks of products being released later this month at “creativation” (formerly CHA) with stampers anonymous.  as you know i’m a stamper at heart so i loved curating the various imagery in theses 18 new stamp sets.  these high quality (made in celeveland, ohio) red rubber stamps have excellent detail and perfect for card making, art journals, planners, and mixed media. also announced is the new “etcetera” line featuring artful things for curious minds.  check out the latest release with stampers anonymous…t!m

watch the replay of today’s Facebook LIVE broadcast below:

288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 etcetera etceteratags

153 Comments to “2017 sneak peek – stampers anonymous…”

1. Jade Stewart says:

Sea life is awesome, just what I’ve been wanting and even better that is from Tim Holtz. A mini sea life wold be awesome. The brush stroke stamps I didn’t think I would like but the more you spoke about them in the video the more I wanted them. Can’t wait to see them used at creativation/cha

2. Susan R Knauber says:

LOVE the new collection. Can’t wait to get them.

3. BunnyD says:

Fabulous goodies! Love the hipsters, brush strokes and the slate and stone stamps right off, but of course will need to get down on the farm and etcetera eventually! Yay !

4. Karen Wedding says:

Cool stamps and I love the thickboard tags. They should hold up to all the painting, etc. without curling. YAY!

5. pat smith says:

What a fun collection!!! Hipsters, flowers, mason jars, brush strokes, OH MY!! Where to start! You have done a fantastic job, Tim. Cannot wait to see the show and samples.

6. jill norton says:

love the start of the sneak peaks 🙂 I am looking forward to seeing all the creative samples and like everyone else i had best start saving some of my wages for when the new goodies start shipping to the uk 🙂

7. Happily waiting to see what you have in store for us with these awesome new stamps! Hipster is going to be fun!

8. Tonya Dull says:

I love it all! Everyone seems to be leaving out the Motivation set when gushing. I am an art journaler and I can’t wait to get these. Thank you for the teaser!

9. Isabel says:

I love the flowers stamps

10. stephanie johnson says:

Holy Cow!! Love Love all of it and I cant wait to have some of it in my hot little hands!!! xoxo stephie

11. Rachel says:

This is a great release!

12. Mary W says:

Love the animals and the gorgeous rose background. If I had to pick my favorites but the tiny image stamps sure came in second.

13. Roxanne says:

Oh wow! Love the new stamps coming out! The Motivations, gents, background…and especially the Victorian set…. just wonderful, lovely!
    TFS Tim…looking forward to adding these to my stash! 🙂

14. Louise Hodge says:

Gorgeous and very creative as always, looking forward to seing cool creations with these stamps

15. Michelle Baggett says:

So awesome:) Love the Vines and roses stencil and Sealife Stamps! The Octopus is my FAVE!!!! Love all the new things. Thank you for the inspiration:)

16. Geneva Campitelli says:

How does one choose? I Love them all but would probably us the Hipster and Motivations stamps the most. Oh, My! What a joy to see!

17. Anne R says:

So thrilled with the new release – love the butterflies, flowers and tiny things – you really do know how to spoil us Tim and Mario! xx

18. Carol Hornby Clements says:

Awesome.

19. Pattidee says:

Love Love Love! Really excited about the sea creatures stamps – I am going to have so much fun with these. All of these new products are so exciting and Thank you !!

20. Annette Richmond says:

Love those new tags.

21. Mel H says:

Yummy stuff here! Those animals in suits make me smile. I am very excited about the thick board as well.

22. Jodi W says:

if I were forced against my will to make only one choice, I would choose Hipster every time. I envision birthday cards and really just no reason at all cards made with this set…what a great release Tim…thanks!

23. Juli Riedel says:

Fantastic designs!!! You never disappoint Tim! Can’t wait to see what else there is coming!

24. cheiron says:

Oh, I just love all of the animals: Sea Life, Hipster, and On the Farm!!! Mini Motivation is going to be great for cards! Can’t wait until these are released, such a great variety of styles and I need them all.

25. Brenda says:

Love you new selection of stamps.

26. Heidi says:

I just love all these sneak peaks! It’s the best time of the year!

27. Trish says:

Thanks for sharing this sneak peek on your blog- it is so exciting to see the new stamps with your enthusiastic description! Love your wonderful design sensibility and connection to your fan club!

28. Butterflies, flowers (illustrated garden), stone and tiny things! What more could a girl want??? Love these sets and the line up all looks so enticing! Have fun at CHA; wish I were there with my teammates from Emerald Creek!

29. Patty says:

I love them all! There are at minimum eight that I must have!

30. Jaimie Sander says:

Wow,those are all spectacular! I want every set! Thanks for sharing the sneak peeks,they are lots of fun!

31. Laura Gauthier Turcotte says:

ooohhhh—loving the motivation stamps—awesome goodies tight there!

32. Ann Marie says:

FINALLY someone comes out with thickboard! I’m so happy!

33. Karen J says:

Great to see you guys again! Wonderful start to the new releases. Love the thickboard tags. Can’t wait to see what else is in the pipeline 🙂

34. Hetty says:

So many new stamps. Love the background stamps.

35. Hetty says:

Love the new background stamps! Wow, so many new stamps.

36. What a bunch of new stamps. My favorites: butterflies and hipster
    Can not wait to see your examples!

37. Rosetta Jenkins says:

The time has come again for all the thrills that await us! The stamps are great! And those mixed media tags..OMG! Love them all. Waiting for other peeks. Thank you!

38. Tracey B says:

Love Hipster – looks like the pictures on cider bottles that you can buy her ‘downunder’ One of my favourite ciders and the stamps i’m sure will become one ofmy favourites as well – love the whole release…can wait to see the samples.

39. Denise Bryant says:

Awesome new sets! Flower Jar is my favorite! And Hipster is so fun… love it!

40. Patricia A Paola says:

Hmm…”thickboard”…interesting surface. If it is fun like “grungeboard” is, I am all in.

41. Jacquelene L says:

The butterflies and the vine and roses and victorian are my favourites, also the flowers and the mini motivation. The etcetera tags sound like great creative fun. They could be made into clipboard tags! Oh the creative possibilities. Can’t wait to see the projects from the show.
    Jacquelene L
    Canada

42. Bridget Gillings says:

Tim, all I can say is WOW, you have done it again. I absolutely love the sayings stamps. Brilliant!

43. SWRanches Donna says:

oh my Gosh! Love the On The Farm, Sea Life and Tiny Things 2!!! Great designs, once again!

44. Donna Russell says:

Wow I love all of these. This is one of my favorite time of year. Showing sneak peeks. Thanks

45. So happy to see another mini collection. The kids at school have used my first set so much. They will love having new images to use in their art. And I love Hipster. Think that it will be a hit for cardmakers.

46. paulette says:

Love, love the hipster.Crazy cats was my favorite, but I think they are now my 2nd favorite!

47. Nancey Thomson says: