2017 sneak peek – stampers anonymous stencils…

stencilwelcome to day 2 of the 2017 sneak peeks of products being released later this month at “creativation” (formerly CHA).  layering stencils have so many uses including inks, paints, pastes and more.  whether you’re creating mixed media projects or looking for ways to make awesome backgrounds on cards or journals, stencils are an important art tool.  thanks again to the team at stampers anonymous for making these designs a reality.  check out the latest release with stampers anonymous…t!m

watch the replay of today’s Facebook LIVE broadcast below:

stencil1 stencil2 stencil3 mini1 stencil4 stencil5 stencil6 mini2 stencil7 stencil8 stencil9 mini3

129 Comments to “2017 sneak peek – stampers anonymous stencils…”

1. Cathy McKenna says:

Love them, but especially the brick wall and stone wall!

2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

3. Monika/buzsy says:

Cool patterns… especially love the pretty flowers.

4. Sandy says:

abundance…yea

5. Love, love, love those stencils. I would use them over and over. I like the smaller than 6″ size of them too.

6. Love, love, love those stencils! I would use them over and over.

7. pat smith says:

I always miss live, but that is ok, I can pop back and see what I missed! I love these, especially the flowers on the vine, the basket weave, and then on and on. I love them, and SA did such an amazing job with the cuts. I am glad they do not look “perfect”. If they did, would have to take the sanding block to them! I look forward to tomorrow, as I am wild about die cuts. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us, and to Mario for all his hard work.

8. Cecilia Sawyer says:

I would love you to name each layering stencil so I can get them.

Thanks
    Cecilia

9. Lauren clark says:

Stencils are my new favorite tool. Can’t wait to get all these new stencils for my toolbox. Thank you for continuing to create amazing tools for us to use!

10. Lois says:

All of these are pretty cool – although I really LOVE all of the leaves

11. Mary M says:

I challenged myself to not buy any craft supplies until the end of March, but when that is over, I’m going to be blowing my whole budget! =D First all those amazing stamps, now these! That mosaic stencil is the new love of my life. =)

12. Neat!! I like all of them – my favorites are the one with lines over lines with circles also and X’s over X’s. All would be neat to use on cards.
    I am so excited over your moveable cart with a board on top! When will
    that be shown and when will it be ready to BUY!! No I have NOT said
    these words before, unless I mentioned the card.

13. Neat!! I like all of them – my favorites are the one with lines over lines with circles also and X’s over X’s. All would be neat to use on cards.
    I am so excited over your moveable cart with a board on top! When will
    that be shown and when will it be ready to BUY!!

14. Heidi says:

Love the stencils! Can’t wait til they come out!

15. Laurie Hunt says:

I really like most of these designs this time. Great job on such good ideas and additions to your other products!

16. Nana711 says:

Beautiful stencils – looking forward to see how you use them.

17. Leslee Cotterell-Barrow says:

My Lord, Tim!!!!! Does your brain ever shut down at night to let you sleep??? Just wondering if someone out there has compiled a list with your die cuts, stamps, texture fades, stencils, so one could actually mark off what they have of your collections??? I know it would be a few pages! But might be helpful!

18. OMG !!!!!! Tim you hit it out of the park. I absolutely have to get one of each. Love, Love, Love…….

19. Mindy says:

I always look forward to your sneak peeks – thanks for sharing! Can’t wait til these are available in stores! So many great possibilities!!

20. jan metcalf says:

I heart set 26 and……..and……. There is never enough!

21. marci piraro says:

Fabulous stencils! What diversity!

22. Louise Hodge says:

Gorgeous stencils, love the new collections

23. Wow I really love these

24. Karen Wedding says:

Great stencils! I especially love set 28. Looks just like a brick patio pattern on the one and a nice cobblestone on the other. The last one looks like stone that is put on houses. This could be used in so many ways. Love it.

25. stephanie johnson says:

Must have them ALLLLLLLLLLLLL…..GASP!!! Cray Cray good!!! LOL…xoxo stephie

26. Linda E says:

Love the new stencils, can’t wait to see what you create with them.

27. Debbie B says:

I love all the stencils! It would be too hard to pick just one.

28. Michelle Baggett says:

Yeah Stencils:) Love the bricks and the flowers the best! They are all so gorgeous:)

29. Lynne Smith says:

I love them all but my favorites are the pointing hands, the cobblestone, bricks and mosaic.

30. Melissa S. says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

31. Love all these wonderful stencils!! :o)

32. Yvonne Boucher says:

these are great! I think I want them all!!!

33. Lisa H says:

yes, lots of good stuff coming our way! =D

34. Eva R. says:

I love these stencils! Usually there are a few in each new release that I am interested in but this one has almost every stencil that I want to get!

35. Judi Szyndrowski says:

I do love me some stencils and this new collection is fantastic. I see several that will be finding their way into my craft room in the near future. Great stuff Tim.

36. Kim Gyuran says:

Simply AWESOME!

37. wendy baysa says:

Drooling! I really enjoy the sneak peeks, also. Hearing what use you had in mind for the designs is great and the way you tie everything together ROCKS! ex: mini brick works for dwellings.

38. Anita O says:

Yeah – stencils are one of my fav products….but stamps are cool and dies….so much inspiration. You knocked it out of the ball park again. Your releases far surpass anyone else’s and your insight, foresight is astounding! Keep up the good work all….while I start saving my money for purchases….LOLO

39. Carol Hornby Clements says:

Love the way they can be stored on a binder ring.

40. Theresa Grdina says:

I am crazy for your stencils!! And these do not disappoint….thank you.

41. Holy Schmoley! How I love your new stencils! Can’t wait for the Feb. release–love those geometrics, and then time to save up for the stones/mosaics! Thank you for the sneak peeks–I’m enjoying them, albeit a day late!

42. claire poxon says:

A really interesting mix of designs here, can’t wait to use them, especially the leaves and flowers.

43. Jane says:

YUMMY! I can see at LEAST a dozen I MUST have (plus minis, of course).

44. Tine Bødker says:

love the braided one and set 28 they are a must

45. Bridget Gillings says:

Hi Tim, these sneak peeks just keep getting better, love the stencil designs, I think I will need them all. Thanks for sharing. Bx

46. Judy D. says:

Wow. Just wow! The creativity, the designs, the detail – amazing. Can’t wait to see them used in projects. Judy D.

47. Brenda says:

Love them all!! Can’t pick a favorite

48. Kelly Bond says:

Love all the new stuff. Thanks for making these videos. They have been a great way to relax after my first two days back in the classroom. Can’t wait for those stencils!

49. Cim Allen says:

I love them all. I can’t wait for them to join my other stencils. Yay .. happy dance.