2017 sizzix alterations seasonal…

with summer in full swing many of you might be enjoying adventurous vacations, soaking in sun at the beach, or simply enjoying time with friends.  however once summertime ends most crafters are in full seasonal mode, and while others might wait for the actual holiday months before getting into the sprit of things, it’s never too early to start dreaming up those holiday creations.  today i’m excited to introduce my latest seasonal collections with sizzix alterations shipping late july for halloween and late august for christmas…t!m

watch the replay of Facebook live below:

check out the new sizzix halloween collection video below:

check out the new sizzix christmas collection video below:

*check your local stores for these products or click on the image links below to purchase online from Simon Says Stamp…
(to receive a 10% discount off your purchase use code: Tim523)

127 Comments to “2017 sizzix alterations seasonal…”

1. MichelleB says:

Oh my goodness! Those Halloween goodies are fabulous – especially those monsters!

2. butterfly says:

Oh dear… my bank account is going to be under siege again! Amazing release – thank you.
    Alison x

3. Cindy Flynn says:

Wow, what a fabulous new lineup. So many favorites!

4. Nurse Ratchet says:

Just when you think you do not need another die or embossing folder, along comes Tim and creates the irresistible.

5. Nurse Ratchet says:

Just when you think you don’t need another die or embossing folder Tim creates one that are irresistible.

6. Candi Harris says:

I want all the Halloween ones!

7. Joanne H says:

Well there goes the food money! Lol. It’s great you brought those three back for limited release! I love those ice skates!

8. Awesome! just love the car and the tree!!

9. BridgetCG says:

Oh Wow Tim, what a great sneak peek, lots of lovely things. Many have just jumped onto to my need list. Thanks for sharing. Bx

10. Lis says:

I always love your dies! Both the Halloween and Christmas are really great. I must say that the Halloween collection has me thinking of projects already, especially that witch!

11. Horn Beads says:

First of all, i loved your website its design is so classic and this sizzix are very good.

12. Leslie Kiley says:

So very glad for the re- released dies! I hate missing them but can not always get them all! Even though I want them! Thank you.

13. Angie Shaffer says:

Thank you Tim for another exciting release! I can’t wait to see these in person.

14. Christy Q says:

Love the Christmas collection!! The log die is a must have!!!

15. Heather B. says:

YES!!! The Carolers are coming back for Christmas.

16. Heather B. says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE esp. the Halloween Collection!!!! Mind blown! So giddy for holiday creating.

17. Nicole Harper says:

Love it all! There went the budget lol. Amazing. Fall will be busy playing with all the new goodies.

18. Robin Gasser says:

Wonderful release! I have my list all ready!,

19. Tami says:

So many fantastic dies! I have a list made! And how amazing that some of our favorites are being re-released for a limited time. Such a great idea. As always the samples were gorgeous and inspiring and I’ll be going back to your videos over and over again when my dies are delivered. LOL. And lastly, that wood lice die and texture fade are going to have a starring role on my Frontierland Christmas Tree this year.

20. Jan bianchi says:

Love the retro Christmas love love great job

21. Love those monsters! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

22. Love those monsters!! Love it all! Thanks for sharing the creativity, it’s very inspiring xx

23. Alli says:

Love that popcorn machine brain of yours!!!!
    SO excited to get these and start some playing!!!!

24. Lagene says:

AWESOME poinsettia die!

25. Mindy says:

THANK YOU so very much for designing beautiful, exciting, thoughtful, whimsical, wonderful quality dies. I appreciate them very much!!!

26. Jo Ann D. says:

Your personal playground becomes our personal playground. I love it all!

27. juli Riedel says:

Wow! Just wow!! You and Sizzix have exceeded my expectations for this Holiday Season!!!! Thank you for bringing back some retired dies for us new crafters! Woot, Woot!

28. Sheri K says:

Awesome–love the Christmas dies the best!

29. HeatherD says:

Always look forward to the Christmas release, my favvvvorite…but of course enjoy the Halloween as well. Sooo I’m wondering if the circular owl fits the clock like you showed on facebook and the new snowglobe? That would be pretty cool. Excited to see the Victorian Carolers back yay! LoVe the Merry Christmas!!! Ooh, and the car and gift card oh heck all of it as usual. Thanks guys for all the hard work and inspiration!

30. So many fantastic designs, so many wonderful ideas!!!!

31. SWRanches Donna says:

YES!! A Scarecrow!!! Love him and those creepy claw slashes!!!!

32. Anna-Karin says:

Wow Tim, so many amazing dies! I love both the Halloween and the Christmas sets. All those detailed Thinlits sets look fantastic. I started singing Christmas songs in my head, by just thinking about all the projects I will make. 🙂

33. Barb O. says:

Looking forward to the Christmas dies. Making my list. I especially like the snow globe! Already have a card idea for that one.

34. Barb B. says:

Great lineup of new products! I already have the Christmas wreath and poinsettia dies. Now they have been re-released with texture fades. Will it be possible to purchase the texture fades separately?

35. Mary Gordon-Hagler says:

Oh my goodness I’m gonna have to intetire I NEED them all especially the deer the Halloween witch the ravens the words the folders the stars the globe the rerelease of candles the new greenery… wholly cow dudes I’ll be bankrupt cause I can only image what cool new things from Ted at SA and new ideology… you are single handily supporting our econmy❤️❤️❤️❤️hoping my stamp platform is in my waiting hands soon so envious of ALL of my friends who have theirs … oh well I’m used to being folliwing up the rear but tortoise and the haire kids just gives me more time to dream… but I do have the newest oxides and live them and EVERYTHING you are producing… hope to see you again in Cincinnati next month… hugs you two cool dudes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

36. Tracy says:

oh my gosh those little holiday thinlits and tags are soooooo cute.

cant wait to get them!

37. Elaine Trithart says:

Holy Moly! My head is spinning. So many things I want to create with this new collection! Can’t wait.

38. ann barnes says:

So many great additions for the upcoming seasons, you and sizzix have really outdone yourselves! Love it all, too many favorites to count. I look forward to seeing the Stampers Anonymous and Ideaology seasonal releases too. You never cease to amaze me!

39. ADELE LANGTON says:

I thoroughly enjoyed the live FaceBook presentation of the Halloween and Holiday dies. Thank you so much so many ideas so much talent. Best wishes Adele

40. Deb L says:

Oh my gosh! I’ve already got some ideas floating around in my head for these dies. Thanks Tim!

41. AliceM in OKC says:

the Halloween video is on the blog twice — no Christmas…

42. AliceM in OKC says:

so many exciting things for Halloween and Christmas — i am eager to play and create and counting down the days until they are released. I am especially in love with the new snow globe and the retro car.

• Sue W. says:

Love Paula’s design idea for the gift card holder. This will be great for year round use. I am also in love with the new snow globe design and all of the things that can be put in it.

43. Peg Ackerman says:

Wow! Tim! What an exciting line up this year!!! Thank you (and, Mario, too!) for keeping us posted and inspired. Headed down to my studio to make room for the new goodies right now!

44. Leslee Cotterell-Barrow says:

Mr Tim Holtz! You amazing, creative brain astounds me! Your dies are always so innovative! I can see a big withdrawal coming from my bank account! Just watched your live FB release!

45. Rosetta Jenkins says:

All I have to say is…OH MY GOD!

46. Theresa Grdina says:

Oh man….I love all of these!!! I think my absolute favorites are the minis and the tags…for BOTH Halloween and Christmas AND THE WOOD SLICE!!!!

47. Judy Hernandez says:

So many awesome thinlits to choose from! Cant wait to get my hands on the Halloween designs….especially that owl! Love it!

48. […] something to make us excited going into the weekend, then THIS IS IT! We are SO excited to share Tim Holtz's newest collections coming soon for both Halloween and Christmas this year! From cute, to vintage, […]

49. Lucy F. says:

I am so excited! So many things that I have been hoping and waiting for. Thank you so much for these great designs.

50. Lori Barnett says:

THUD!!! I love being a crafter