2017 sneak peek – ranger distress…

CHA2017SPwelcome to day 6 of the 2017 sneak peeks of products being released later this month at “creativation” (formerly CHA).  the world of distress continues to be an evolution of creative discovery.  what began 13 years ago as a unique dye ink formulation of 6 vintage colors has expanded into a palette 60+ colors and crossed into various categories including stains, paints, glitters, embossing powders, mediums, surfaces, markers, and crayons…

today we embark on a new adventure with the introduction of distress oxide – a dye & pigment ink fusion that is reactive with water creating a realistic oxidized effect.  what’s already been described as “wizardry”, “epic”, and “game changer” will soon take your creative journey to new places.  check out the latest distress release with ranger…t!m

watch the replay of today’s Facebook LIVE broadcast below:

1 2 3 4 5

105 Comments to “2017 sneak peek – ranger distress…”

1. Vickie DeBruin says:

looking for your ruler, do you still have them

2. Sharada says:

I just love the Distress oxide collection… Will you be releasing any more colours in this range.

3. Sue Mak says:

Do you need special card to use these with please? I am not getting it to blend the way you have n your video although it still looks pretty good I think its my card, what card would you recommend? Thanks Sue

4. Cindy Close says:

Are you planning to release more oxide colors? They are the best inks I’ve used and I need more colors, please, please, please?

5. Elaine Pierce says:

Hi Tim, I purchased your Distress Oxide Inks and I love them! Are you planning to release other Distress colors as Oxides soon? Thanks.

6. MarciaC says:

I watched your CHA demo for this new Distress Oxide ink, and although I enjoyed it very much I thought they were probably not for me. After watching Jennifer McGuire’s YouTube demo and seeing her fantastic cards, I rethought that decision on the spot! Looking forward to exploring your blog for more ideas for using this product and will definitely be giving it a try.

Thanks, Tim – and Jennifer, too.

7. tina lopez says:

I cannot wait. I am going crazy. I am new to Tim Holtz and going out of my mind. Whete have i been. Your a genius Tim

8. Becky says:

I know you won’t stop at 12 of the Oxide inks, so i have made a home for all of the colors! Can’t wait to get mine! 🙂

9. Heather Wood says:

Have watched the video on the new products they are great will be getting them in the near future real possibility’s

10. Vicki Morris says:

oh my word, the oxide stamp pads are amazing. Absolutely love the results you showed. So very exciting. And yay, new crayon colors. So much fun stuff!!!!!!

11. Am so
    Dying to see these new distress inks!!!

12. Carol Hornby Clements says:

Love the Oxide pads a great addition to my collection. Look forward to seeing your techniques with these.

13. Julie W says:

Ooo these look really exciting!!!

14. Fliss says:

Very exciting news Tim! Thanks so much for sharing and more for my ever growing wish list 😀 x

15. Karen K says:

I can’t wait to play with those Oxide inks!! I am looking forward to all the videos from CHA showing samples and tutorials!!!

16. Leslie says:

I have wanted the full size sheets of wood grain since your houses first came out! Thank you so much!!!!!!! And the oxides…. I can’t wait to play with hose. I can just imagine creating a misty forest background mixing the oxides and the distress inks. I’m still sad your name won’t be on them, but they’ll be in my craft room ASAP!!

17. Linda Agers says:

Can’t wait to see these in the stores

18. Candyce says:

Distress Oxide minis PLEASE!!!!

19. Eve says:

Love how clear we can stamp using Distress Oxide! Def. getting one! 🙂

20. HerzKönigin says:

Oxide?!? OMG, this is what I was looking for! Love patinas and all that stuff. This will be such a great inspiration for my papers!! Thank you so much, Tim and team, for bringing this great idea to life! Can’t wait to have the Oxides here in Germany.

21. Can’t wait to see the CHA vids, the oxide inks look very cool!

22. Doris Cote says:

Love the OXIDES! Whoa Nellie! Nice going, Tim and Ranger Inks. These are game changing!
    Love the crayons and they are also on my gotta have list!
    Oh! You enabler you!

23. F Bond says:

Definitely on my wish list- ALL OF IT!!!

24. Sandy Crowther says:

Love the look of the Crayons

25. Monika/buzsy says:

Where do you get these ideas from? How cool is that! Those oxide ink pads are amazing. Love how you can used them as regular distress pads… but add a super bonus feature with water! Amazing. Can hardly wait for more videos! The colors are so pretty! Love the tins! 🙂

26. Jane Hunt says:

WOW cant wait to try the oxides.
    Enjoy your demonstrating .

27. Tammy Lever says:

I love the new oxide inks! The colors are actually quite different from their distress counterparts, its like color 2.0 🙂 I also really need to get my hands on some more of the distress crayons as well as those bags! You can never have enough storage! 🙂 The woodgrain cardstock definitely needs to be in my stash because it looks like it would be a lot of fun to play with!

28. Kim C. says:

Loving the idea of the Distress Oxide ink pads. Cannot wait to see your ideas for these. Distress is the best!!

29. Barb says:

OH NO….more watercolor crayons and a tin to hold them. Excited about the new colors. Looking forward to learning uses for new inks.
    Thanks….

30. Penny G says:

Wow! I can’t wait, just when you think you have seen it all, your come up with something new I can’t live without! I will have to start working some overtime just to afford all the new products!

31. Kristina says:

I have used the distress inks since the very first pads. I cannot wait to get the new oxides. There are so many things I have in mind already for those, and I also cannot wait to finish my crayon set!!!

32. lbmeer says:

Tim, this is definately a love/hate relationship we have going! Love so many of the new items…Hate that I have to have them!

33. stick says:

Wow, oxide inks look AMAZING!!

34. Becky H. says:

I like I like, those Oxide inks really have my attention. I must try those for sure. The wood grain paper will be great with some of my larger dies. I have not tried it because the size was too small for my needs, but this new larger size is just perfect. Love the crayon tins and jars. Now I’ll have a place for my crayons as I add colors. These are all so great 2017 is already looking good to me.

35. love the crayons…cant wait to try them.

36. Michelle Baggett says:

Love it! Very excited to try the Oxide ink pads and love the designer bags! Thank you for showing all the new treasures.

37. Mary Pendergrass says:

I can’t remember when I have been as excited by a new product as I am about Distress Oxide. I can hardly wait to get it next month and I’m looking forward to some demonstrations of it.

38. PUFF says:

More and more and more wonderful things!!!!!

39. KATH says:

OK, I need everything!!! Starting with the crayons, then the inks, then…

40. Jan Castle says:

WOW, and double WOW WOW!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

41. Robin Gasser says:

Love the Oxide inks!! I would normally have to add a layer of glaze over acrylic to get that look but I think this will be a wonderful alternative to that method! Thanks.

42. Natalie Laney says:

Oxides and crayons. My oh my love them.

43. Wow!!! I can hardly take it all in. Can’t wait to see a live demo of the new product. :o)

44. Lana says:

WOW…. what fun. Always exciting to see what you and the crew is up too. Keeping us crafty. 🙂 Hope these items make it to the Midwest soon…Thanks

45. creatingincolors says:

Thank you for this great video and sneak peek. I am so excited about the Oxide ink pads and can’t wait to get my hands on them!

46. Maureen Reiss says:

Wow!!! Cant wait until CHA to see these Distress Oxide inks in action!!! Fabulous release!!

47. LOVE the accessory bags

48. Karen Wedding says:

Woohoo! More crayons to play with. Love the bags. Also, thanks for giving us a smaller bottle of collage medium. I don’t use it all the time, so when I get a jar, it takes me quite a while to get through it and it tends to dry up before I get through the jar. Awesome idea.

49. Marilyn Beaumont says:

So exciting. The oxides look amazing, as do the tins! Thank you!