2017 inspiration series: sizzix alterations halloween…

to start things off i’m sharing the projects featured in my sizzix alterations halloween facebook live product launch video.  this it the perfect opportunity to get a close up look at all of the spooktacular stuff by: paula cheney, richele christensen, tami bastiaans, and bobbi smith.  i’ll be back tomorrow with projects from stampers anonymous…t!m

what is the “inspiration series” all about???

with the halloween crafting season creeping up i want to help conjure your creative mojo into a frightful frenzy with the launch of the “inspiration series”.  this series will showcase projects designed to inspire your artful imagination from a group of talented crafters.  please keep in mind these are not tutorials (although we might have a few tricks & treats up our sleeves).

each week i will be sharing lots of creative content on social media via instagram and facebook.  then on saturdays i will post a recap of the projects shared throughout the week here on the blog in case you missed one – it’s going to me a frightful fun time…

69 Comments to “2017 inspiration series: sizzix alterations halloween…”

1. another set of awesome samples.. i will eventually learn to create and enjoy creating Halloween project and not sure eating the candy!! thanks for all the inspiration !

2. Jennifer K says:

All of these cards are amazing, I love Halloween! I bought the Witchcraft, (this is by far the best witch image I have ever seen), Haunted House and Spiders Web sizzix dies so far and this is such fantastic inspiration!!!

3. soozyb2013 says:

Really like every single card!!! Love all the dies. I have the raven ones and I love it.

4. Creeparific! So many spooky and ooky creations by the frightful designers! Definitely going to be adding many of these goodies to my wishlist! TFS!

5. Susan G says:

Fabulous examples. I’m loving all of these products. So inspiring. I must go create something.

6. N. says:

Creepily creative…love all the different ideas!

7. Amanda says:

A terrific gallery of inspirational creativity . You rocked those dies Paula, Richele, Bobbi and Tami . x

8. Henriëtte says:

I was live with you on Facebook when you showed us all these creeping beauties, Love that you also be showing them here with some tricks and treats.

9. Theresa Petermann says:

What wonderful cards. I am so ready to make my cards for this year. I keep adding to my mailing list so I have an excuse to make more cards. thanks as always for sharing.

10. Suzie Quebedeaux says:

Those samples are freaking AWESOME!!! I really love the big owl! And the tears of the first sample does look wicked! They are all amazing!

Happy Halloween!

11. Candy B. says:

Oh those wicked tears… behind those openings we need to see the glowing eyes of a wolf or werewolf……. okay now I have scared myself!

12. Fantastic assortment of terrific creations!

13. Marlene Lucero says:

Love all the great ideas from all your creative team keep up the great work

14. Sandy Coble says:

OMG! I love all the art work that has gone into these Halloween cards, etc. Bootiful!

15. LoisK says:

EEEeeeekkkk!!! these are awesome…..LOVE Halloween

16. Judy Fagotti says:

I’m amazed and so inspired by these great projects. So happy you share them with us as it gets me to my craft table in no time at all. You’re a gem!! Thanks for sharing, Tim!

17. Robyn Ahders says:

Halloween is my favorite time of year (actually it’s always Halloween in my house!) Trying to be patient waiting for mine to arrive, but it’s hard. Love seeing all the fabulous ideas, each one is inspiring. Thanks for sharing, and keep ’em coming!

1 2